+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused with some Part B forms

Stevejs

Nov 11, 2008
For both "Schedule 1, Background / Declaration" and "Additional Family Information", the guide states:

You and each of your family members 18 years of
age or over, whether accompanying you to
Canada or not, must complete their own copy of
this form.
This is where my confusion stems. In the quote it says that each of my family members over 18 need to fill out these forms. Do I need to have both my parents fill out these forms? I have no children or anything of the like, and my brother isn't over 18, so none of those apply. Just confused if my parents need to fill out these forms seperately as well.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Stevejs said:
For both "Schedule 1, Background / Declaration" and "Additional Family Information", the guide states:

You and each of your family members 18 years of
age or over, whether accompanying you to
Canada or not, must complete their own copy of
this form.
This is where my confusion stems. In the quote it says that each of my family members over 18 need to fill out these forms. Do I need to have both my parents fill out these forms? I have no children or anything of the like, and my brother isn't over 18, so none of those apply. Just confused if my parents need to fill out these forms seperately as well.

Thanks in advance,

Steve
Only yourself.

PMM

RobsLuv

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Original:14Mar2007; Reprocess began after appeal:26Apr2010
Doc's Request.
Original:9May'07; Reprocess:7May'10
AOR Received.
Original:28Apr'07; Reprocess:26Apr'10
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
Reprocessing:7May2010
Med's Done....
Jun2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
30Nov2010!!
VISA ISSUED...
31Dec2010!!
LANDED..........
31Jan2011
Only dependent children are eligible "Family members" on a spousal/common-law/conjugal partner application - CIC would make it easier if they'd just say, "You and each of your dependents over the age of 18 . . ." but, of course, they're not into making things easier.

Stevejs

Nov 11, 2008
Thanks for the quick help guys, much appreciated. If I have any other questions, I'll be sure to come back :D