+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

concerns about my Generalized anxiety disorder...

Evens

Star Member
May 1, 2018
Hi guys,
Recently I was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder and I am about to get into the pool in November. I am currently taking escitalopram everyday. Is there any one who was in the same situation with me and got their PR? I heard you can ask a psychiatrist to write a letter to explain that you do not cost too much money for your mental illness and not harmful to the society. Is that true? Your help is very appreciated!

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Hi guys,
Recently I was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder and I am about to get into the pool in November. I am currently taking escitalopram everyday. Is there any one who was in the same situation with me and got their PR? I heard you can ask a psychiatrist to write a letter to explain that you do not cost too much money for your mental illness and not harmful to the society. Is that true? Your help is very appreciated!
I don't think this matters... as they usually looking for infectious diseases.

shannonxtreme

Aug 25, 2018
Markham, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Markham
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-06-2019
AOR Received.
22-06-2019
Med's Done....
30-07-2019
Passport Req..
12-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2020
LANDED..........
13-03-2020
Hi guys,
Anxiety wouldn't be a serious drain on state resources. It's not infectious, the treatment isn't covered under OHIP or similar programs, and you don't present a danger to society because of it. You're fine!