+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Company Letterhead without logo - is it ok?

kimmytrang

May 22, 2020
Hi everyone,
I hope you all are staying healthy.

My concern is about my offer of employment. The letterhead doesn't have company logo. I started my job NOC type B a month ago at a fast food restaurant which is company-owned. The company has headquarter in US and seems like they are expanding their business recently to BC, Canada due to their mass recruitment throughout BC. But i haven't seen the manager who hired me give me the offer of employment yet so I requested to give me one ( I know i don't really need it for PR later under CEC, but just in case for my supporting documents).

However, the manager didn't really took to heart my concern until I told them I'm gonna quit if they can't give me one because it's important for me.
Then she did gave me one which look very unprofessional despite they are a big company. So i decided to drafted one including all the information needed based on CIC and asked her to sign and attach their offical company letterhead for me.

After all efforts for like 2 weeks, i finally got one but the letterhead still doesn't look right. It's only have the name of the company and the address which is the headquarter address in US @@ does it need to have logo on it? I asked her if this is your official company letterhead which doesn't have logo and she said yes and stated that It came like that in all kind of their documents @@ I don't know if I could trust her on this. In the meantime, when i search on the internet about the company, it's obviously has website and logo.

So I'm thinking this is only one of documents and it's already look not right to me. what's gonna happen for my later documents such as reference letter? I'm a bit frustrated already in their company paperwork. I just want to make sure that my whole year experience will be spent on a right company.

Thank you guys for reading my concern. Any idea or recommendation woud be helpful.

Cheers

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I really don't know if the logo itself is an issue. I imagine that if there are contact details in the letter, that is how they will verify them. Not every company puts their logo on letterhead.

Reactions: PAINKILLER28

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
I really don't know if the logo itself is an issue. I imagine that if there are contact details in the letter, that is how they will verify them. Not every company puts their logo on letterhead.
That's what I believe, also, not every company has a logo. I got a friend works for a small company and he already got his BC provincial nomination with employer letter without a logo. The company never had any logo to start with.