+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Community Support stream

ahmedsaid50

Jul 4, 2007
Hello everyone,

How are you all?
I wish you are all ok.

I am preparing to submit my immigration application to the Canadian Visa office in Egypt and i read that if i have a strong community support letter it will speed up the application processing time.

I want to know what is the Community Support stream?
And how can i apply for it?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you in Advance.
Ahmed

Mayor

Apr 5, 2007
Go check Manitoba government website under MPNP and see if your community is represented and recognised by Manitoba Government. Once that is established you can send them a mail and follow up from there.
Problem shared is prblem solved.
All the best

valeace

Jul 18, 2007
ahmedsaid50 said:
Hello everyone,

How are you all?
I wish you are all ok.

I am preparing to submit my immigration application to the Canadian Visa office in Egypt and i read that if i have a strong community support letter it will speed up the application processing time.

I want to know what is the Community Support stream?
And how can i apply for it?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you in Advance.
Ahmed
The Community Support Stream is a priority assessment stream for skilled workers who can demonstrate the strong support of an established community organization, which has a Community Support Agreement with the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). Applicants in the Community Support stream are pre-screened and selected by the community organization. Therefore, this is not a stream that a prospective applicant can self-select when applying to the MPNP.

The MPNP has signed Community Support Agreements with three ethno-cultural community organizations in Manitoba : the Argentinean Manitoba Association, the Jewish Federation of Winnipeg and the Nigerian Association of Manitoba . At the present time, religious organizations and other types of community groups are not included in the Community Support Stream.

ahmedsaid50

Jul 4, 2007
valeace said:
The Community Support Stream is a priority assessment stream for skilled workers who can demonstrate the strong support of an established community organization, which has a Community Support Agreement with the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). Applicants in the Community Support stream are pre-screened and selected by the community organization. Therefore, this is not a stream that a prospective applicant can self-select when applying to the MPNP.

The MPNP has signed Community Support Agreements with three ethno-cultural community organizations in Manitoba : the Argentinean Manitoba Association, the Jewish Federation of Winnipeg and the Nigerian Association of Manitoba . At the present time, religious organizations and other types of community groups are not included in the Community Support Stream.
Thank you Mayor and Valeace for your reply.

Ok Valeace. I realized that there are only three organiztions that provide community support, but i have a question.

Does this communities choose the applicants from their countries only?
eg. The Nigerian Association of Manitoba provide support for the Nigerians only or it can support other applicants from other countries in Africa. In my case i'm from Egypt can the Nigerian Association support me?

Waiting for your kind reply

Thank you in advance
Ahmed

valeace

Jul 18, 2007
ahmedsaid50 said:
valeace said:

Thank you Mayor and Valeace for your reply.

Ok Valeace. I realized that there are only three organiztions that provide community support, but i have a question.

Does this communities choose the applicants from their countries only?
eg. The Nigerian Association of Manitoba provide support for the Nigerians only or it can support other applicants from other countries in Africa. In my case i'm from Egypt can the Nigerian Association support me?

Waiting for your kind reply

Thank you in advance
Ahmed
Unfortunatelly,I do not know about this metter. You should try to find information about Nigerian Association of Manitoba on the Internet and ask them if they can help you.(http://www.namanitoba.org/index.htm)
Good luck.

mrboli

Jun 8, 2008
Hello Ahmed,

I'd like to talk with you, please could you add me??
mrboli@hotmail.com

Thank you so much.

Alejandro.