+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Clarification about Expression of Interest Application - QSW Program through ARIMA

hbaig27

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
To file my Expression of Interest, I understand that I need to have a validated job offer. I want to clarify what that means and if it's relevant to my situation.

https://www.canadim.com/blog/how-to-get-validated-job-offer-quebec-immigration/

On this website it claims that, the requirement for a validated job offer "is waived if the candidate is already working for the employer on a valid temporary work permit."

I'm currently working for my employer on a post-graduate work permit (temporary work permit) so does that imply I do not need a validated job offer for my EOI application on ARIMA?

Thanks.

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
"employers who apply to validate their job offer have to prove that they tried to hire a Canadian citizen or permanent resident to fill the position. This condition is waived if the candidate is already working for the employer on a valid temporary work permit."

With bold is the condition which is waived.

hbaig27

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
"employers who apply to validate their job offer have to prove that they tried to hire a Canadian citizen or permanent resident to fill the position. This condition is waived if the candidate is already working for the employer on a valid temporary work permit."

With bold is the condition which is waived.
Got it thanks.