+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Application Status On ECAS and new system

ott-613

Dec 16, 2019
What does it mean when Citizenship Application Status is In-Process , everything is complete but oath is not started. Ecas show Decision made.

citcan

Aug 28, 2021
Vancouver
What does it mean when Citizenship Application Status is In-Process , everything is complete but oath is not started. Ecas show Decision made.
In the tracker it stays in process until you have completed your oath ceremony, at that point the process is completed. My ECAS said decision made on 4th August and it wasn't until I took my oath ceremony on Dec 3rd that the process was complete. Hope that helps!

Reactions: ott-613

ott-613

Dec 16, 2019
In the tracker it stays in process until you have completed your oath ceremony, at that point the process is completed. My ECAS said decision made on 4th August and it wasn't until I took my oath ceremony on Dec 3rd that the process was complete. Hope that helps!
Thank you for the info. Very helpful. Was the oath/ceremony in process or not started ?

citcan

Aug 28, 2021
Vancouver
Thank you for the info. Very helpful. Was the oath/ceremony in process or not started ?
Mine was in process from the decision made date, but I know that sometimes it doesn't change to in process until they send your ceremony date. Seems a bit hit and miss.