+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change of address from inland to outland

Discussion in 'Canadian Experience Class' started by arsik2009, Nov 26, 2019.

  1. Hi, my application for permanent residency under CEC got refused (I didn't upload certain documents) and I had to leave Canada since my work permit were expiring soon. My question is how do I change my address from Canadian address to my local address? i searched on my express entry profile page and couldn't find any address section, the only thing that I found was country of residence, which I have already changed. Anyone faced the same issue? Thanks
  2. Hi

    1. Previous application, refused so you need a new application, which would contain your new address.
  3. I can provide my new address only after I will get ITA?

Share This Page