+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances of Gaining a graduate admission and Research Assistantship in Uni Ottawa

kenniy

Jan 24, 2011
Hello, I just stumbled on this site few minutes ago and I am quite impressed with the information flowing around.

My question is I did computer science in Nigeria and I am just about to Apply for MSc in Electronic Business Technologies in University of Ottawa. What are my chances of getting into that school and what chances do I have for the Research Assistantship, as finances could be a little bit of a problem, especially in the second year. Any information would be really appreciated.

Thank you.

Olivia1206

Nov 11, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 12th 2010
Doc's Request.
November 4th 2010
AOR Received.
May 4th 2010
IELTS Request
na
File Transfer...
na
Med's Request
dec 15 2010
Med's Done....
jan 13 1009
Interview........
waved
If you get an admission scholarship, you'll get a few TAship guarantee (or RAship).
You can also work on and off campus. Give a call to the admin person for your program at the grad level.

You should fill your application soon though as deadlines to enter programs in September are approaching (MArch)

(PS tuition fees for international students are huge)

Good luck!

Olivia

snake

Feb 10, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy -Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Kenniy,

I also applied for E business technologies for this Fall, no reply from uni yet?
How about u?

dadakoko

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone gotten response yet, I also applied for the program

snake

Feb 10, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy -Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ya, got accepted on 25th March, they said, they mailed me the doc afternoon of that day.

Regards