+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Certified Copies of Educational Documents!!!!

sweety_Hina

Aug 3, 2008
Hello Everybody!!!

Kindly let me know, who can certify(Attest) the Copies of educational documents for immigration purposes????Notary Public will be ok??? Or have to attest from some Govt Employee of good grade????

Please please reply me urgently!!!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sweety_Hina said:
Hello Everybody!!!

Kindly let me know, who can certify(Attest) the Copies of educational documents for immigration purposes????Notary Public will be ok??? Or have to attest from some Govt Employee of good grade????

Please please reply me urgently!!!
Read the instructions for the office that you are applying through. Most state that your transcripts (mark sheets in some countries) must be included in university sealed envelopes.

PMM

sweety_Hina

Aug 3, 2008
Thanks PMM and BC Guy........

But, Thay have asked for :

''A certified copy of your .and your spouse or common-law partner’s (if applicable) degree, diploma, certificate, licence and/or transcript for your highest level of education''

Here, I want to certify (attest) a copy of my Degree/Certificate.So who can certify(attest) this copy???
Second, did i need only the copies of highest level of EDu or or all previous documents?

Please do reply me soon,

salmanmakhani

Aug 3, 2008
hina, they have asked for highest so if you have done masters then only masters degree and transcript are required.

certified copy with notary seal should be fine.

I have only provided certified degree and transcript for masters' qualification of me and my spouse.