+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Certification of Qualification

sidpatel48

Apr 13, 2015
Hi All,

I work in NOC 2282 which falls under level B. I have created my express entry profile and my current score is 444 with two years of work experience. I also have certification of qualification for NOC 9243.

I would like to know that am I eligible to put this certificate in my profile. If I put this certificate then I get 50 valuable points but my concern is that I work as User Support Technician and the certificate I have is for
Water and waste treatment plant operators. I would like to get advice on this that should I select yes for Certificate of Qualification or not?

Can you please advise what should I do here?

Thank you
Siddharth

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hi All,

I work in NOC 2282 which falls under level B. I have created my express entry profile and my current score is 444 with two years of work experience. I also have certification of qualification for NOC 9243.

I would like to know that am I eligible to put this certificate in my profile. If I put this certificate then I get 50 valuable points but my concern is that I work as User Support Technician and the certificate I have is for
Water and waste treatment plant operators. I would like to get advice on this that should I select yes for Certificate of Qualification or not?

Can you please advise what should I do here?
Not a trade certificate (which is what a CoQ) is for, unfortunately. It would have to be a program managed by your province´s ministry of trades.

sidpatel48

Apr 13, 2015
Hi Jes,

It is managed by Ontario's ministry of trade. And according to cic this noc falls under that certificate of qualification. So what should I do in this case?

Can I put it on my profile to obtain these points?

Or is it going to be a problem because I don't have any work experience in this field?

sidpatel48

Apr 13, 2015
Anybody has any kind of idea on this. I am really confused and not sure what to do on this stage.

You advice will be appreciated.

Arseen

Oct 20, 2019
Anybody has any kind of idea on this. I am really confused and not sure what to do on this stage.

You advice will be appreciated.
I am facing the same problem I have experience of water treatment plant of one year but it does not come in skilled trade so I have no idea what to do at this moment I have everything ready but I am not filing my PR because of this confusing I received the invitation from cic to apply for PR but only because of this issue I am not going forward looking for someone who can guide me

you can contact me on my