+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Celpip speaking tutor?

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
Hi, can anyone recommend me a celpip speaking tutor? it can be online or someone in vancouver area.

I need to achieve at least level 8, currently at level 6 or 7

Thanks~!!!!

Erfan.ghp

Jan 19, 2018
Global Village Vancouver (GVV) and TEPTH provide online courses. They are both approved by CELPIP.

I'm not sure if the other exam preparation course providers have online courses.

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
Hi, can anyone recommend me a celpip speaking tutor? it can be online or someone in vancouver area.

I need to achieve at least level 8, currently at level 6 or 7

Thanks~!!!!
Follow the tips given by CELPIP raters in the following videos to improve your speaking scores.
Getting 8 from 6 or 7 won't be too hard if you practice a little more and follow some of the tips in the videos. I wouldn't recommend paying to a tutor in your case.

CELPIP Speaking Pro video series by Paragon on youtube:
Link:
Link:

Good luck

Reactions: ain88

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
Follow the tips given by CELPIP raters in the following videos to improve your speaking scores.
Getting 8 from 6 or 7 won't be too hard if you practice a little more and follow some of the tips in the videos. I wouldn't recommend paying to a tutor in your case.

CELPIP Speaking Pro video series by Paragon on youtube:
Link:
Link:

Good luck
I already took that lecture, i guess i need to be more patient and practce.

Btw they are keep giving me level 7 almost whenever i ask for re-eval,,, thats kinda wierd... why woudnt they evaluate right at first place lol

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
I already took that lecture, i guess i need to be more patient and practce.

Btw they are keep giving me level 7 almost whenever i ask for re-eval,,, thats kinda wierd... why woudnt they evaluate right at first place lol
Yes, practice as much as you can, prefer speaking to Canadians because CELPIP, in many ways, is looking for Canadian speaking skills out of a test taker.

To be honest, I am not a great fan of CELPIP because I took it thrice but never got 9 in writing, which I was aiming for.
I applied for re-evaluation twice, and nothing changed.
Alternatively, you may want to consider taking IELTS with the British Council because they are very lenient, I believe, in marking speaking responses.

Good luck

Reactions: dineshs and ain88

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
Yes, practice as much as you can, prefer speaking to Canadians because CELPIP, in many ways, is looking for Canadian speaking skills out of a test taker.

To be honest, I am not a great fan of CELPIP because I took it thrice but never got 9 in writing, which I was aiming for.
I applied for re-evaluation twice, and nothing changed.
Alternatively, you may want to consider taking IELTS with the British Council because they are very lenient, I believe, in marking speaking responses.

Good luck
Thanks!! at this moment, i'm at crs 440, and have a good chance (not sure) to get bcpnpee soon, and paper application in progress(paper based)....

As i'm getting also getting more score next apr or get bcpnpee this year, i'm done with more engish test at this moment....its so tough lol :( :)

Good luck to you too!

For non-native english speaker, speaking and writing is the hardest for sure while maxing reading/listening is relatively easy o_O

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
Thanks!! at this moment, i'm at crs 440, and have a good chance (not sure) to get bcpnpee soon, and paper application in progress(paper based)....

As i'm getting also getting more score next apr or get bcpnpee this year, i'm done with more engish test at this moment....its so tough lol :( :)

Good luck to you too!

For non-native english speaker, speaking and writing is the hardest for sure while maxing reading/listening is relatively easy o_O
Even if you can improve by 1 CLB level in reading or listening, say CLB 9 to CLB 10, your score will increase by 3, getting you to 443, much promising situation to be in.
Thanks for the wishes and good luck with your PR applications.

Cheers

Reactions: ain88

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
Even if you can improve by 1 CLB level in reading or listening, say CLB 9 to CLB 10, your score will increase by 3, getting you to 443, much promising situation to be in.
Thanks for the wishes and good luck with your PR applications.

Cheers
I maxed my reading listening now, clb10 :), that makes my writing, speaking score more ridiculous lol