+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC using LMIA

iopjkl93

Sep 29, 2017
Hello guys!
I have a question regarding CEC using LMIA . I have a post graduate work permit, and I already have 1 year experience as supervisor (NOC B cat) in Canada. I am also currently working on LMIA to get an extra 50 points. Once the LMIA is approved, I am planning to quit this job, and apply for CEC using this LMIA and the 1 year work experience as a supervisor. Will it become a problem that I quit the job as soon as I got the LMIA? Also, how does one prove that their LMIA is legitimate?

Thank you so much in advance :)

Neha255

May 22, 2018
Hello guys!
I have a question regarding CEC using LMIA . I have a post graduate work permit, and I already have 1 year experience as supervisor (NOC B cat) in Canada. I am also currently working on LMIA to get an extra 50 points. Once the LMIA is approved, I am planning to quit this job, and apply for CEC using this LMIA and the 1 year work experience as a supervisor. Will it become a problem that I quit the job as soon as I got the LMIA? Also, how does one prove that their LMIA is legitimate?

Thank you so much in advance :)

Which job are you planning to quit? The one with LMIA? If it is, and you are using 50 points, i would say dont quit job you have LMIA for. As Service Canada now conducts random inspections after few months candidate is working in that position. My friend is in same situation and his LMIA was selected for random inspection and they were asking whole lot of docs. Basically all docs you submit when you submit LMIA application.