AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Hello All

My AOR 28th Aug
MEP 5th Sep
I never noticed any NA under BCG. Just after passing the MEP on Sep 5th, I had the following:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Additional documents are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

On Sep 26th, Review of additional docs changed to
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Other remains the same.

Any idea where I am at right now?

jesuscares

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-08-2017
AOR Received.
10-08-2017
Med's Done....
10-08-2017
Passport Req..
20-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2017
LANDED..........
23-11-2017
Hello All

My AOR 28th Aug
MEP 5th Sep
I never noticed any NA under BCG. Just after passing the MEP on Sep 5th, I had the following:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Additional documents are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

On Sep 26th, Review of additional docs changed to
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Other remains the same.

Any idea where I am at right now?
Probably IP1.

Reactions: Mystico_90