Outland application from India
AOR Aug-2021
Medicals - Upfront on Aug-2021
Biometrics request - Sep-2021
no update till now

Julie1985

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
Hi guys! I have been calling IRCC via Viber with my Canadian phone number and never had any issues until today. It says “call failed”. Anyone else experiences this issue?

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
I can see that you have submitted an additional doc to IRCC, can you please let me know what did you submitted?
When I referred to "submitting documents" in this post, I was just referring to my AOR date. I didn't submit any documents. Although in early 2021 I submitted webforms (and got no meaningful responses) to inform them of a change in my circumstances.

eniss23

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
Hello everyone it looks like 2020 CEC outland applicants are the ones being cleared these days .dodon't you agree?

eniss23

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
Hello everyone I Am cec outland AOR April2021 .I got an update today from IRCC they want me to redo the medical exam.is that a good sign ?

Miya0522

Nov 19, 2021
China
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
No idea...
AOR Received.
03-04-2020
EE-CEC
AOR: Apr. 3rd, 2020
Outland (China)
All passed in Apr. 2021 (maybe earlier)
Waiting for the portal
for almost 2yrs now
:(

Reactions: kenchen1313

SJCochrane6

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Hello everyone I Am cec outland AOR April2021 .I got an update today from IRCC they want me to redo the medical exam.is that a good sign ?
Same here remedical request last week. AOR June 2020. I think it’s a good sign from what I’ve seen previously. At this stage I’m happy with any progress/ update haha

Reactions: eniss23

kas44

Jul 4, 2019
I just got my RFV from the London office on Friday! AOR 7th July 2020, such a long wait and so happy now!

I also came to Canada on an ETA and had to e-mail them to let them know I was in Canada. If you don't mind could you let me know what their e-mail says when you get a response? Also have you sent over photos yet or are you waiting to see what the e-mail says? Apologies about the questions! :)

Thanks and good luck! :)

my RFV email came yesterday requesting my photos be sent to LDN office. My details are below. I came to canada on Tuesday with an ETA, don't know if the timing is a coincidence. Good luck to you all, don't give up hope.

CEC outland, applied from Ireland
COR Ireland but in Canada now, hadn't updated my address with ircc
AOR 14th July 2020
VO London
no ghost updates or any update since Sept 2021
According to GCMS notes, was actually approved December 2020

I emailed back to say I'm in Canada now as per the instructions in the email and gave them my current address here for the next 3 months. It's been a long wait but worth it now, even if its tough going. Thanks to all here for being a good community to be part of. Any questions, please ask and good luck everyone

ManuelN

Star Member
Mar 23, 2018
Hi y'all, AOR May 2020 here. I submitted my new passport through web form in 2 occasions and haven got a response if it was updated on my application and I haven't seen any updates on the page either. How do I know if they updated my passport already?

vmallapa

Dec 5, 2021
Hello everyone,

I have submitted the application in February 2021 and completed medicals and bio metrics in March 2021. Since then I did not had any update from IRCC.

Recently (Jan 18, 2022) I got update asking for replacement documents of Medicals and PCC for me and my Wife. However, I have to submit them by Feb 18 but I only got appointment for PCC in passport office for March 3rd due to pandemic restrictions in my city.

I have raised webform with LoE with all snapshots explaining why I need more time. I only got reply after 10 days saying my LoE will be added to my file in 2 days. It has been more than 5 days and I dont see LoE in my account.

Do I need to upload LoE document in the place holder for PCC ? how will I know if they will extend the deadline or not.

This whole experience is becoming very stressful by not knowing what IRCC is doing.

Please help me in how to request for extending the deadline !!

Thank you
Vikas

Immigrant007

Feb 15, 2022
India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
AOR Received.
19-02-2021
Hello All, I'm new here. :)
  • Type
    CEC-Outland

• COR:
    India

• AOR:
    FEB 19, 2021

• Medicals Completed:
    MAR 01, 2021

• Visa Office:
    Etobicoke

• Portal Email asking if I'm in Canada :
    JULY 19 2021,

• GCMS applied on Sept 2021 :
    No Update (Yes, took 5 months but they say its still processing)
Everything on the file is still under processing

This news is very pleasing to hear about borders opening finally ! :D
https://www.cicnews.com/2022/02/canada-to-make-border-announcement-0222309.html#gs.p8g9qx