+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

canadavisa000

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Thanks for creating this thread.

I am also CEC with 2 dependents (all are Outland)
AOR - AUG 11
Medical passed - SEP 30
BIL Requested - SEP 30
1st GU on 17/Feb/2021
BIL Completed - Mar 4
2nd GU on 15/Mar/2021
3rd GU on 17/Mar/2021

Since I am outland, I am not able to call IRCC. I desperately want to know what is going on with my file but I couldn't get any info.

Submitted Webform on Mar 4th and received a reply yesterday which says that "MY file is being processed" and there are 3 more paragraph's in the email which shows excuse that due to COVID19 file processing the delayed. I was not expecting such reply from them because I do not even know whether my eligibility is passed or not. I felt why did I submit Webform and waited for it. They are not giving proper details.

I had also ordered my 1st GCMS on Mar 17th and waiting for it. Not sure what info it will have.

• Sad
Reactions: cecoutlanduser123

cecoutlanduser123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021

AOR - AUG 11
Medical passed - SEP 30
BIL Requested - SEP 30
1st GU on 17/Feb/2021
BIL Completed - Mar 4
2nd GU on 15/Mar/2021
3rd GU on 17/Mar/2021

Since I am outland, I am not able to call IRCC. I desperately want to know what is going on with my file but I couldn't get any info.

Submitted Webform on Mar 4th and received a reply yesterday which says that "MY file is being processed" and there are 3 more paragraph's in the email which shows excuse that due to COVID19 file processing the delayed. I was not expecting such reply from them because I do not even know whether my eligibility is passed or not. I felt why did I submit Webform and waited for it. They are not giving proper details.

I had also ordered my 1st GCMS on Mar 17th and waiting for it. Not sure what info it will have.
Keep us updated please!

Reactions: canadavisa000

Henry95

Jul 14, 2020

AOR - AUG 11
Medical passed - SEP 30
BIL Requested - SEP 30
1st GU on 17/Feb/2021
BIL Completed - Mar 4
2nd GU on 15/Mar/2021
3rd GU on 17/Mar/2021

What did you ask them when you submit your webform? I believe that we need to be very specific about what we would like to know. I asked them to give me my VO office information and updates on my eligibility, criminality and security. This was what I got about two months ago.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that your application is currently at the IRCC local office in Vancouver, British Columbia, for processing.

Additionally, we can confirm that:

• The eligibility verifications are passed.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
I submitted a new webform about two weeks ago and I am expecting to receive a response in a month.

Reactions: Tivativalu

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Thanks for Jump starting this group @JumpStartMe :D. Much needed.
@cecoutlanduser123 Thanks for starting to follow me... as I got to know about this group through you. :)

Yeah the current trend seems to favour inland applicants as mentioned on CIC website frontpage.

@Ochenta8 Congratulations!!. Can you please mention what your AOR is and in whihc country you're currently residing?

My AOR : 13 Aug 2020 + 1 Dependent
Upfront Medicals Passed : 02 Oct 2020
Biometrics Done : 01 Mar 2021
Request for Medical ReTest: 20 Mar 2021
Medical ReTest Passed : 28 Mar 2021
Haven't applied for GCMS Notes yet. How are you guys calling CIC from out of Canada ?

Cheers

Ronakpatel204

Apr 2, 2021
Hello, I am a CEC outland candidate, just looking to see if there are more like me 'cause, honestly, it feels like I am the only CEC outland candidate. Here's a little about my profile timeline:
AOR - 18th January, 2021
Medical Exam Passed - 9th February, 2021
Biometrics Requested - 9th February, 2021
Biometrics Provided - 2nd March, 2021

Does anyone know anything about COPR being issued to the CEC outland candidates? I know the FSW candidates haven't been receiving COPR even after the approval of their application.
13 th Jan aor med and bio metric passed now waiting

canadavisa000

Star Member
May 16, 2019
What did you ask them when you submit your webform? I believe that we need to be very specific about what we would like to know. I asked them to give me my VO office information and updates on my eligibility, criminality and security. This was what I got about two months ago.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that your application is currently at the IRCC local office in Vancouver, British Columbia, for processing.

Additionally, we can confirm that:

• The eligibility verifications are passed.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
I submitted a new webform about two weeks ago and I am expecting to receive a response in a month.
Below are the questions I asked in my email but I received generic reply only. They did not answer any of my question.

1. May I know the status of my Eligibility?
2. May I know the status of my Background check?
3. May I know the status of my Criminality?
4. May I know the status of my Info Sharing?

Reactions: Henry95

canadavisa000

Star Member
May 16, 2019
@cecoutlanduser123 Thanks for starting to follow me... as I got to know about this group through you. :)

Yeah the current trend seems to favour inland applicants as mentioned on CIC website frontpage.

@Ochenta8 Congratulations!!. Can you please mention what your AOR is and in whihc country you're currently residing?

Haven't applied for GCMS Notes yet. How are you guys calling CIC from out of Canada ?

Cheers
@Tivativalu - Did you receive any GUs till now?

cecoutlanduser123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021

Cheers
Hey
You can download an app with a Canadian number or conference call and have someone in Canada call for you

• Wow

Odeku55

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
05-11-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020

Cheers
I've called ircc 3 times already and i used skype

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
IRCC twitter had announced travel ban has been extended till may 21st for us travellers. Does this include other countries as well?
Do you have the source for that date ? I can't seem to find any news or anything on twitter about this extension. All I see is that airlines are really excited about restarting in May, so hopefully that's a sign that travel will be eased. I'm really hoping that they do ease out the travel, especially for those of us outside Canada.

Reactions: Usagisan

Usagisan

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Do you have the source for that date ? I can't seem to find any news or anything on twitter about this extension. All I see is that airlines are really excited about restarting in May, so hopefully that's a sign that travel will be eased. I'm really hoping that they do ease out the travel, especially for those of us outside Canada.
That's my hope and feeling. The UK is super likely to resume international travel on May 17 and if the US will allow travel on May 21 I hope Canada will follow suit...