Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello everyone, below is my timeline.

CEC with dependent Spouse and 1 Child.
AOR: 30th Nov
Medicals: Completed on 29th Dec on both CIC portal and IRCC tracker
Biometrics: Completed on 29th Dec on both CIC portal and IRCC tracker
Eligibility: "We are reviewing your eligibility" in CIC portal. "Completed" in IRCC tracker
Background: "Your application is in progress" in CIC portal, "Not Started" in IRCC tracker
Final Decision: "Your application is in progress" in CIC portal, "In progress" in IRCC tracker
No GUs yet.
Same stages for me and also I'm the same AOR Nov 30th. Hopefully we get portal email soon

sunny_28

Sep 20, 2020
Hello everyone, below is my timeline.

CEC with dependent Spouse and 1 Child.
AOR: 30th Nov
Medicals: Completed on 29th Dec on both CIC portal and IRCC tracker
Biometrics: Completed on 29th Dec on both CIC portal and IRCC tracker
Eligibility: "We are reviewing your eligibility" in CIC portal. "Completed" in IRCC tracker
Background: "Your application is in progress" in CIC portal, "Not Started" in IRCC tracker
Final Decision: "Your application is in progress" in CIC portal, "In progress" in IRCC tracker
No GUs yet.
Can you please share your statuses from IRCC tracker?

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
Hello Everyone.

I received a remedical request on my gckey account today, although i submitted old medicals as per the public policy.
Anybody who submitted old medicals got a request to submit new one ?
Did your medical ever change to We are reviewing your results?

Daniyal.M

Apr 16, 2019
I am trying to reach them from Vancouver and even if I call them at 7:50 am Vancouver time to get through the options and be able to select " Talk to the agent" at 8 am, I am still getting dropped off. Any suggestions on what to do here?

pavani.rajesh

Nov 30, 2022
I am trying to reach them from Vancouver and even if I call them at 7:50 am Vancouver time to get through the options and be able to select " Talk to the agent" at 8 am, I am still getting dropped off. Any suggestions on what to do here?
Try calling at 6:00 AM PST . I did the same and the wait time was still around 40 minutes. You can use the option for a callback from the agent,rather than waiting on the call.

tachyon

Feb 23, 2022
Got the golden mail yesterday. Below is my timeline:
ITA - 26th Oct (496 score)
Pure CEC inland with 3 dependents(LMIA Exempt, extensive travel history, US experience, Foreign experience shown for more than last 10 years)
AOR - 30th Nov
MEP/ BIO- 30th Dec (new medicals)
Criminality - 23rd Jan (after I called IRCC)
ADR - 7th Feb (request for payment of RPRF)
ADR changed to Not applicable on 13th Feb
Ghost update - 14th Feb
Portal email 1 - 15th Feb
Portal email 2 - 16th Feb
PVO- CIO SYDNEY
SVO - CPC OTTAWA
Portal email from - ETOBICOKE

I guess what helped: Every set of document was in one single pdf with a brief appendix of the order of documents.

Complexities involved but didn’t create issues for me :
1. Company didn’t give me a letter with IRCC specific words that “they will employ me for 1 year …blah). But they did give me letter saying my offer doesn’t have any end date. Plus I included a detailed LOE explaining the situation and also the intention email of my company to extend my work permit by 2 more years.

2. Gave old PCC from India - PCC was dated March for myself and wife.We went to India in June for a month. But IRCC accepted. So in my case new PCC wasn’t asked.

IRCC tracker portal shows all completed.

The WhatsApp groups and this forum was supremely helpful to manage stress. Thanks to everyone for all the support and wish you all god speed PR as well.

Last edited:

anuj_25

Dec 7, 2022
Got the golden mail yesterday. Below is my timeline:
ITA - 26th Oct (496 score)
Pure CEC inland with 3 dependents(LMIA Exempt, extensive travel history, US experience, Foreign experience shown for more than last 10 years)
AOR - 30th Nov
MEP/ BIO- 30th Dec (new medicals)
Criminality - 23rd Jan (after I called IRCC)
ADR - 7th Feb (request for payment of RPRF)
ADR changed to Not applicable on 13th Feb
Ghost update - 14th Feb
Portal email 1 - 15th Feb
Portal email 2 - 16th Feb
PVO- CIO SYDNEY
SVO - CPC OTTAWA

I guess what helped: Every set of document was in one single pdf with a brief appendix of the order of documents.

Complexities involved but didn’t create issues for me :
1. Company didn’t give me a letter with IRCC specific words that “they will employ me for 1 year …blah). But they did give me letter saying my offer doesn’t have any end date. Plus I included a detailed LOE explaining the situation and also the intention email of my company to extend my work permit by 2 more years.

2. Gave old PCC from India - PCC was dated March for myself and wife.We went to India in June for a month. But IRCC accepted. So in my case new PCC wasn’t asked.

IRCC tracker portal shows all completed.

The WhatsApp groups and this forum was supremely helpful to manage stress. Thanks to everyone for all the support and wish you all god speed PR as well.
Congratulations ,
what is your VO ?
Did you see any updates on tracker for eligibility , background etc during the process after medical ?

tachyon

Feb 23, 2022
Congratulations ,
what is your VO ?
Did you see any updates on tracker for eligibility , background etc during the process after medical ?
Thanks. Yes. I did see the tracker get updated after eligibility. And after I got the portal email I saw my background check change to completed as well.

PVO- CIO SYDNEY
SVO - CPC OTTAWA

anuj_25

Dec 7, 2022
Thanks. Yes. I did see the tracker get updated after eligibility. And after I got the portal email I saw my background check change to completed as well.

PVO- CIO SYDNEY
SVO - CPC OTTAWA
Thanks for the info. I don’t know why people are saying that CPC Ottawa takes forever to process, yours is an example that Ottawa is also now processing the applications fast

tachyon

Feb 23, 2022
Thanks for the info. I don’t know why people are saying that CPC Ottawa takes forever to process, yours is an example that Ottawa is also now processing the applications fast
I really don’t want to say that Ottawa is quicker. Maybe I and few others from 15-30 Nov AOR got extremely lucky. There are people from Aug Sep Oct who are still waiting and can’t imagine the pain and frustration they might be going through. There is no way to identify how IRCC picks up applications for processing. Though I would not have got it but still wish they had first come first served logic.

Reactions: yenice