ITA: (1/May/2019)

eAPR/AOR (Upfront RPRF): (6/May/2019)

MEP/BCL: *Pending for result*

Biometrics Submitted: *Pending*

PPR: *Pending*

Andy9822

May 29, 2019
Hi guys,

In the documents I submitted, out of three reference letters, two letters have a scribbled date. The lawyer while doing notary over-wrote the date to change it. Also I have a small personal loan which was not mentioned in my bank letter.

Will this be an issue? Will I be refused PR on these grounds? Also suggest if I should order GCMS notes?

Thanks!

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Hi guys,

In the documents I submitted, out of three reference letters, two letters have a scribbled date. The lawyer while doing notary over-wrote the date to change it. Also I have a small personal loan which was not mentioned in my bank letter.

Will this be an issue? Will I be refused PR on these grounds? Also suggest if I should order GCMS notes?

Thanks!
While you pay heavily to your lawyers, why do you let them do silly mistakes on your file? The lawyer should be educated and sensible enough not to screw your sensitive docs. if you think you should let CIC know about your loan, raise CSE! if they want to further investigate then they will ask for your POF.
it might be too soon to order GCMS notes. wait least 3 months and then order.

Andy9822

May 29, 2019
While you pay heavily to your lawyers, why do you let them do silly mistakes on your file? The lawyer should be educated and sensible enough not to screw your sensitive docs. if you think you should let CIC know about your loan, raise CSE! if they want to further investigate then they will ask for your POF.
it might be too soon to order GCMS notes. wait least 3 months and then order.
Yeah I totally understand thats a huge mistake, plus the PCC that I submitted shows purpose of immigration as residence permit to canada. Is that also incorrect.
@legalfalcon - Manmeet sir, please provide your comments on my case. If it needs fresh copies please let me know I will get it done and send it through IRCC webform