Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
Med's Done....
21-03-2019
Hmmm... It's hard to tell. Don't want to stress you out, but it COULD be an issue that you accepted ITA BEFORE you qualified for 1 year of CA experience... Maybe that's what they calculating, etc. Can't really tell. Maybe it's other things. Let's see what seniors in this forum say.
I m pretty much in similar case(10 days Before 1 yr Work and AOR 15 days After 1yr work )....but its different status in application
But my Case till now..
Category - CEC
AOR - 6th Feb
MEP + BIL - 21st March + BIL for Dependent as dependent is outside canada.

Called Yesterday to findout
Eligibility - Recommended Pass
Medical and Criminaltiy - Passed
Security - Not started...

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
I m pretty much in similar case(10 days Before 1 yr Work and AOR 15 days After 1yr work )....but its different status in application
But my Case till now..
Category - CEC
AOR - 6th Feb

Hmmm... then maybe it's something different then. Could be many other things really. NOC? Job duties? maybe some details are missing... really hard to tell. the only thing can tell is ordering GSMC notes.

Sparta02

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
But my Case till now..
Category - CEC
AOR - 6th Feb

When you called, did you directly ask them if your eligibility was passed or not? Just curious how I should phrase the question to get the information.

Regards,

Chinku04

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
Med's Done....
21-03-2019
When you called, did you directly ask them if your eligibility was passed or not? Just curious how I should phrase the question to get the information.

Regards,
Just ask them that can they please tell some highlights of your application status in brief, if there is any issues with the file or any more information/docs are required?

pritish kumar

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
No they did not. My got my ITA before I finished 1 year work experience in Canada. However, my AOR is 10 days after I finished 1 year working. I have uploaded all the required work letters along with pay stubs and T4
hi davidson

did you select CEC during EE profile creation or the system automatically selected CEC ( Whats your CRS SCORE)

and secondly what are the documents required after reciveing ITA

thankyou

davidsson3

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
13-02-2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Passport Req..
28-10-2019
hi davidson

did you select CEC during EE profile creation or the system automatically selected CEC ( Whats your CRS SCORE)

and secondly what are the documents required after reciveing ITA

thankyou
The system automatically assigned me CEC since I've worked here in Canada. CRS is 449 since I don't not have a bachelor's degree. However, I was awarded 98 points for education in Canada

pritish kumar

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
The system automatically assigned me CEC since I've worked here in Canada. CRS is 449 since I don't not have a bachelor's degree. However, I was awarded 98 points for education in Canada
hi davidson

thank U for your response

I have also 1 Yr exp in Canada, so system is going to automatically select me under CEC right

I may get around 440- 450 range CRS Score,will it be enough as we are under CEC or we also need to get POOL CUTOFF SCORE (i,e 450)

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
hi davidson

thank U for your response

I have also 1 Yr exp in Canada, so system is going to automatically select me under CEC right

I may get around 440- 450 range CRS Score,will it be enough as we are under CEC or we also need to get POOL CUTOFF SCORE (i,e 450)
Yes, the system primarily assigns yo CEC.

Dsklite12

Jul 27, 2018
AOR - February 16
Medical - Passed
Eligibility - Recommended pass
Criminality - Passed
Security - In progress

This is what I received by calling the IRCC agent. Is there a difference between recommended pass and pass? I'm getting very conflicting answers from the forum.

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
AOR - February 16
Medical - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security - In progress

This is what I received by calling the IRCC agent. Is there a difference between recommended pass and pass? I'm getting very conflicting answers from the forum.
How did you approach the question? Did you ask directly "What's my eligibility, criminality, security status"? I don't know how to approach this.

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
How did you approach the question? Did you ask directly "What's my eligibility, criminality, security status"? I don't know how to approach this.
BTW, I think once you clear security then your overall eligibility for PR (security, eligibility (points), criminality) becomes PASSED. You going to the right directrion! Almost there. Cograts

Reactions: Dsklite12

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
AOR - February 16
Medical - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security - In progress

I am having your AOR exactly, recommended pass doesnt much differ from pass, your eligibility could be reviewed by analyst or junior officer and needs senior officer to approve it. It is a matter of time to get your PPR. keep updated.

Reactions: Dsklite12

Dsklite12

Jul 27, 2018
I just asked them, "Hi, may I know if there are any notes or updates on my application? Specifically in regards to eligibility, criminality, security?"

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
BTW, I think once you clear security then your overall eligibility for PR (security, eligibility (points), criminality) becomes PASSED. You going to the right directrion! Almost there. Cograts
I doubt if security is part of the eligibility! Yes it is part of the whole background check