+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - December 2018 AOR

Ana1001

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Hi,

When I logged into my account it showed that “Profile Updated” besides Permanent residency Tab.
When I go into my account nothing has changed.

My background check documents were under review?
Is this something that I should be happy about? Eligibility: “Recommend Pass” about a month ago.
Medical passed in: January.
ADR in Jan30: Submitted Feb 15
Since then 1 week ago changed from “Additional Documents have been uploaded” to “Additional Documents are under review”. And then today I see that profile was updated. Then I logged out and then logged in again, now it has gone back to submitted again. What does this mean?

Yes! Absolutely! That means they are working on your process! Yayyyy!
The PPR is closer! :)

Reactions: Canada_Diaries

Ana1001

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
31 days and no Ghost Update, at least i have not seeing any when i login...............this wait is getting harder by the day!
Also still waiting for my notes......
Can i request another set of note if i not even received the first?

Last edited:

LeeAH

Apr 22, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
31 days and no Ghost Update, at least i have not seeing any when i login...............this wait is getting harder by the day!
Also still waiting for my notes......
Can i request another set of note if i not even received the first?
When did you order your notes?

westcoastaccountant

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
1241, 1311
App. Filed.......
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Med's Done....
24-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-05-2019
Thank you!
Mine was delivered on the 15th but no update yet so getting a little antsy.
Hopefully soon :) seems like the wait never ends
First for PPR Then for COPR then for landing lol
Lol..I hear you:D I've obsessively checking to see if my return tracker has been activated.
If you don't mind my asking, how do you plan on doing your landing? By going to the border?:)

bmukadam

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Lol..I hear you:D I've obsessively checking to see if my return tracker has been activated.
If you don't mind my asking, how do you plan on doing your landing? By going to the border?:)
I have been thinking about going to the border but I read somewhere that when you go to the US side and tell them you’re landing they give you an administrative rejection stamp and I don’t want that to affect my future USA trips so I’m confused.

I’m in Ottawa and I have heard the Ottawa office has an option of walk in on every 2nd and 4th Tuesday and it’s a very easy process... So maybe I’ll just do that!

What about you? IRCC appointment times can be long, from what I have heard.

westcoastaccountant

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
1241, 1311
App. Filed.......
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Med's Done....
24-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-05-2019
I have been thinking about going to the border but I read somewhere that when you go to the US side and tell them you’re landing they give you an administrative rejection stamp and I don’t want that to affect my future USA trips so I’m confused.

I’m in Ottawa and I have heard the Ottawa office has an option of walk in on every 2nd and 4th Tuesday and it’s a very easy process... So maybe I’ll just do that!

What about you? IRCC appointment times can be long, from what I have heard.
Damn! Lucky you to be in Ottawa. I've heard that too that you can walk in in the Ottawa office every 2nd and 4th Tuesday!:)

I'm thinking of going the IRCC appointment route. I'm in Vancouver and I've heard it can take well over a month to hear back about an appointment. But then, I've read about how people don't get to do their landing at the border because CBSA refuses for whatever reason.

I'm paranoid lol. My COPR is valid until end of November so I might just ask for an appointment inland :D

vipul123

May 17, 2019
Any one got PPR today? I have not seen any update on my application since 29 Jan. My medical is passed on 29 Jan. Not sure how much time they will take to issue PPR. Anyone with same time line got PPR?

Reactions: Canada_Diaries

Canada_Diaries

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
IELTS Request
30-01-2019
Any one got PPR today? I have not seen any update on my application since 29 Jan. My medical is passed on 29 Jan. Not sure how much time they will take to issue PPR. Anyone with same time line got PPR?
Not sure what they are up to...

Ash02

Aug 13, 2018
Hey ,
Anyone AOR dec 20
I got my AOR= dec 20
Medical cleared = feb 1
Ghost update for additional documents from ‘we will let you know if we need more documents “ to ‘ no additional documents required ‘.
28 days left still waiting ...
Is it worth holding for hours to call IRCC for any update ??
Thanks