File Transfer...
18th May, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
07th Aug, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30th Oct, 2015
Hi, I have applied under CEC about six months ago and got ITA, submitted the whole package followed by medical of family.
I was an international student and have one year of experience in Canada and a total of 5 years of international exp.

I got a rejection letter saying that I have submitted the final Degree from the university instead I had a graduation letter and final transcript letter attached.

Officer did not even ask for additional docs he just canceled the file. Please help should I file an appeal or resubmit in pool ?

Thanks

Princess2020

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
Hi, I have applied under CEC about six months ago and got ITA, submitted the whole package followed by medical of family.
I was an international student and have one year of experience in Canada and a total of 5 years of international exp.

I got a rejection letter saying that I have submitted the final Degree from the university instead I had a graduation letter and final transcript letter attached.

Officer did not even ask for additional docs he just canceled the file. Please help should I file an appeal or resubmit in pool ?

Thanks
You can resubmit your application, there’s not much u can do. It’s unfortunate officers are rejecting applications for reasons which are not valid. They just want to keep their performance shown as applications processed in time. If u check R10 completeness check it says
  • Proof of completed Canadian or foreign educational credentials can include copies of
    • secondary or post-secondary education documents (certificates, diplomas or degrees); and
    • transcripts for successfully completed secondary or post-secondary studies, if available.

Reactions: Xmen

Xmen

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18th May, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
07th Aug, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30th Oct, 2015
You can resubmit your application, there’s not much u can do. It’s unfortunate officers are rejecting applications for reasons which are not valid. They just want to keep their performance shown as applications processed in time. If u check R10 completeness check it says
  • Proof of completed Canadian or foreign educational credentials can include copies of
    • secondary or post-secondary education documents (certificates, diplomas or degrees); and
    • transcripts for successfully completed secondary or post-secondary studies, if available.
You are right it's up to them, that was not a logical reason he/she could have just asked for the additional document.

Well, do you think I should file an appeal on that? or stay in the pool for next ITA.

Thanks

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
You are right it's up to them, that was not a logical reason he/she could have just asked for the additional document.

Well, do you think I should file an appeal on that? or stay in the pool for next ITA.

Thanks
It was a very logical reason as the education requirements are very clearly stated. Include the degree certificate next time and resubmit your profile into the pool. You’ll almost certainly lose an appeal otherwise.

There are plenty of stories on the forum of people who didn’t include their degree certificate and had their applications rejected. You can search them and read. Good luck.

Reactions: Xmen

Xmen

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18th May, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
07th Aug, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30th Oct, 2015
It was a very logical reason as the education requirements are very clearly stated. Include the degree certificate next time and resubmit your profile into the pool. You’ll almost certainly lose an appeal otherwise.

There are plenty of stories on the forum of people who didn’t include their degree certificate and had their applications rejected. You can search them and read. Good luck.
Thanks for your thoughts

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Thats option says and not or so degree or diploma is compulsary and the rest like transcript might be optional but it say and