+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC applicant - received biometrics request but no update on medical

glddenmac

Jun 18, 2018
Hello, CEC inland applicant here. I received a biometrics request today but still no update on medical result. Is it normal? I thought medical should be updated as “passed” first before receiving biometrics request or both on the same day.

Should I expect that medical is already passed but the status in portal is delayed?

Please share if you encountered the same scenario. Thank you!

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hello, CEC inland applicant here. I received a biometrics request today but still no update on medical result. Is it normal? I thought medical should be updated as “passed” first before receiving biometrics request or both on the same day.

Should I expect that medical is already passed but the status in portal is delayed?

They are probably passed and your application is pretty much completed. Biometrics is the last step basically. They often don't update the portal until the very end. This is good news

lovepreq

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019

When did you apply?

Reactions: glddenmac