+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cash in hand jobs !

risky

Feb 23, 2011
Hello guyz !Could someone give some information about cash in hands jobs in canada. . what is wage rate for cash in hand and what kind of jobs available mostly in toronto.

THANX !

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
risky said:
Hello guyz !Could someone give some information about cash in hands jobs in canada. . what is wage rate for cash in hand and what kind of jobs available mostly in toronto.

THANX !
Can I help you - No, you should not be doing it.

Abide by the rules.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Well I can tell you anecdotally since I know people who did that to survive while their papers are being processed.Usually these are as Cleaners,Nannies,Garden Work,Casual Construction Labourers and at minimum wage

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
risky said:

THANX !
what are u talking about? what is yr cash in hand jobs? speak proper english.

CharlotteJ

Jul 31, 2009
risky said:

THANX !
Stay where you are. Nobody will give you a "cash in hand" job here or otherwise eveybody else would have done it before you. There are rules here and people truly and dearly obey them!

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Hi Charlotte
Actually I have to correct that,Many refugee claimants work in"cash jobs" illegally to survive while waiting for their work permits or welfare to come out which takes a few months.Sorry But the evidence says otherwise in the past 3 years I have been a refugee advocate

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BCguy said:
Hi Charlotte
Actually I have to correct that,Many refugee claimants work in"cash jobs" illegally to survive while waiting for their work permits or welfare to come out which takes a few months.Sorry But the evidence says otherwise in the past 3 years I have been a refugee advocate
That begs the question, if others abide by the rules why shouldn't everyone?

JJesske

Mar 4, 2011
Thanks Baloo

I was thinking along the lines of "If the Employer submits the 25% withholding taxes for the employee as required by the CRA, would this become more of a immigration issue than a CRA issue."

CharlotteJ

Jul 31, 2009
BCguy said:
Hi Charlotte
OH I see! ... well, in that case, maybe that is what the forumer wants to know. Whatever the reason, I hope he can find some good cash in hand job and hopefully he will avoid scam jobs. Lots of them out there and he should be aware of those.

Nothing wrong with cash in hand job if you can find them, make the money, maintain yourself and live. We all need money and I hope he will be just fine.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Baloo said:
Baloo So If I read you correctly,To obey the rules,You would rather have the person sleep in the cold streets,eat out of dumpsters and soup kitchens rather then work illegally.Sorry to break the news to you,We are a compassionate and humane society and are lenient on those who have to work on survival,As long as they come clean and tell the truth,IRB forgives these people for working illegally while waiting for their papers

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sure, we should all obey the rules, and there should be no people on the street - as there are, compassionate or not, something is very wrong.
Why have the rules, there are plenty of people waiting for immigration who are not allowed to work, should we allow them to work cash in hand too?
Where is the line drawn?

I know it sounds idealistic, but in Canada there should be no need to work cash in hand. (This as you know is a massive subject).

Umpatan

Oct 29, 2011
Baloo said:
I think the recession is taking a toll on those unskilled jobs here already and we have no reason to bring in unskilled labour from the outside. Where Australia has a tougher immigration policy with respect to unskilled foreign laborers than Canada thus are able to provide decent wages to their people whereas Canada has become too loose that we are having a Wallmart effect of depressed wages.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont think there is any recession in Canada, atleast not in Ontario, look around you, average house price about $350,000-$400,000. For someone to afford a house in that range, assuming a bank provides a loan of 3 x your income. So people are making atleast $120,000. So I dont think there is any recession in Canada or for that matter Ontario. We are doing great under the blessings of Dalton McGuinty, its another story that the rich are getting richer and poor are getting poorer, but thats everywhere regardless of recession.