+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAREGIVER AS A SOLO PARENT WITH 9 YRS OLD CHILD

MayangIyanna

Nov 3, 2019
Philippines
Category........
hi i would like to ask a question..i am planning to apply as caregiver. i am a solo parent, never been married and had an 9 yrs old daughter. The name of her father was not written on her BC. can i bring her to canada as caregiver? because i dont want to leave her in our place. can i bring my daughter to my work if ever she dont have a class? can i accompany her to school in the morning and fetch her when their classes ends in the afternoon? what will be the best advice can you give to me? as single parent do we have privelidge to take csre also to our children in schooling?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hi i would like to ask a question..i am planning to apply as caregiver. i am a solo parent, never been married and had an 9 yrs old daughter. The name of her father was not written on her BC. can i bring her to canada as caregiver? because i dont want to leave her in our place. can i bring my daughter to my work if ever she dont have a class? can i accompany her to school in the morning and fetch her when their classes ends in the afternoon? what will be the best advice can you give to me? as single parent do we have privelidge to take csre also to our children in schooling?
Most of these things will not be possible unless you live in the same school district as your employer and your employer agrees to it. Most childcare workers can not pick up their children from school at 2:30-3:30 depending on the school. No, single parents usually have to pay for childcare after school or during holidays unless they have friends and family to help. Honestly most employers usually won’t let your child come to their house everyday and all day during the summer but you can always ask. Some are understanding during short school breaks or one day here and there. They are paying you to take care of their children so one extra person to cater to may take away from their children.