+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ for study (documents missing)

MG47

Jan 28, 2020
Hello everyone. I have applied for CAQ for studies on 21 oct 2019 after more than a month on 5 dec 2019 I've got the notification as Documents missing. Immediately, I resent the documents which was mentioned in the notification to them and it was delivered on 11 dec 2019. But there was no further update regarding my application process. Also, it was stated in the notification that they would reject my application if they don't receive the documents until 3 feb. So, I decided to resend the documents thinking that the earlier one might be misplaced. This time the documents was delivered on 29 Jan. But there no further notification in my CAQ portal after that of "documents missing". I am really worried because it's been almost 4 months since I applied for CAQ.
Please help me.....

Feb 12, 2020
Hello, you need to call the CAQ office and tell them this. They will tell you to fax the documents to them and call them back in 3 days. Keep following up. Their office is always behind. Stay on top of them and you should get a result. Good luck!