+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ application

Ambrose9001

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
I submitted all my documents by mail on the 18/05/18 for the application of CAQ for studies, as directed. Up till this moment, I haven't received any acknowledgement as to receiving my application. How would I know if the application get to them? Am worried. Please help with your response. THANKS.

Phoenixation

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
I submitted all my documents by mail on the 18/05/18 for the application of CAQ for studies, as directed. Up till this moment, I haven't received any acknowledgement as to receiving my application. How would I know if the application get to them? Am worried. Please help with your response. THANKS.
You need to wait for 4-5 weeks for AOR. Your CAQ will be issued shortly after you receive AOR

katem

Jun 12, 2018
Does anyone have information about processing time now that we are in June 2018?
Courier delivered docs 10 May, no confirmation in my file.

Linda Saaman

Jul 5, 2018
Hello,
I’m Linda Saaman from Ghana,sent my missing document on 27 June and I haven’t received any confirmation that my documents have been received and how long will it take to review and accept my documents so that I can apply for Visa as soon as possible,my school resumes on this August too.Thanks

Nov 30, 2018
Hello,
I’m Linda Saaman from Ghana,sent my missing document on 27 June and I haven’t received any confirmation that my documents have been received and how long will it take to review and accept my documents so that I can apply for Visa as soon as possible,my school resumes on this August too.Thanks
Hello Linda, I'm Benjamin, pls can you help me with your email address, thanks.

Sindhumathy

Apr 16, 2019
Hi Guys,

I would like to know when i would get my caq, i submitted my 8/3/2019 and payment was made on 9/3/2019 and file was opened on 12/3/2019. So when would i receive my caq. Any idea guys.. Im so much worried .

Reactions: rb (Robin)

brsp2213

May 6, 2019
Hi Guys,

I would like to know when i would get my caq, i submitted my 8/3/2019 and payment was made on 9/3/2019 and file was opened on 12/3/2019. So when would i receive my caq. Any idea guys.. Im so much worried .
Finally, did you get your CAQ? How long did it take considering we're in May? Thank you.

rb (Robin)

Jul 2, 2019
I submitted all my documents by mail on the 28/05/19for the application of CAQ for studies, as directed. Up till this moment, I haven't received any acknowledgement as to receiving my application. How would I know if the application get to them? Am worried. Please help with your response. even i checked online the status of caq their i seen my file in processing so tell me how many days i should wait because my few days lefts for my intake