+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ- 2 kids- same documents- different results

PKay2022

Mar 5, 2022
Hello,
I have a messed up case; my company had applied for CAQ for both my kids. they submitted same set of document ( The only difference was their passport and birth certificate). One kids got CAQ while for other they had asked for the employment agreement. here is the time line:
22 Feb - CAQ applied
14 March - application processed ( 1 CAQ approved and other received the ADR for employment contract and proof that lawyer was member of the bar )
22 April - Company attorney submitted an explanation that the contract is not required as it was an application of ICT and that I have been working with the same organization for 16 years and have been in canada on ICT WP 14 years ago.

There is no update on CAQ after that

13 May - our ICT WP application is processed I checked from IVR that parents application are approved and they have placed ADR for the kid who has not got got the CAQ ( could not verify the reason for ADR as was not lucky to connect to the agent.

I am afraid that delay in CAQ and VISA for my younger son will delay our travel.
Any suggestion, how can I request the CAQ to be processed. Not able to think, what shall I do now.