+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Immigration Sucks!!!!!!

billibee

Sep 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its a long shitty process, worthless, who wants to go to a shit country like canada. bundle of zero. feel free to write feedback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Let me guess, you weren't hugged enough as a child?

Wayne.

sunshy

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
Instead of launching attacks, can we ask what made him/her say this? Have you applied already or you just want to vent for no reason ?

billibee

Sep 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pocoyo said:
I would think it this way, you are desperately trying migrate to Canada but unfortunately you don't have enough points or your skills don't fall in the list of NOC or you were rejected recently for some reasons. Then definitely it is worthless for you.

But for others, yes it is worth the effort.
A freezing cold country with poor health system and high income taxes, full of immigrants, all the filth, by the way i am canadian, i am fed up of this country and thinking of immigrating to some other

kashif_nouman03

Feb 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
30-06-2010 London (Full Docs 01-01-2010)
Med's Request
waiting
billibee said:
A freezing cold country with poor health system and high income taxes, full of immigrants, all the filth, by the way i am canadian, i am fed up of this country and thinking of immigrating to some other
Canada has poor health system coz it has shortage of medical professionals! its facing shortage of investment and skilled professionals. immigrants can make tis situation better.

immigrants also want people like you out of canada. :p

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
billibee said:
its a long *censored word*ty process, worthless, who wants to go to a *censored word* country like canada. bundle of zero. feel free to write feedback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Canadaina immigration system :
Kisses when you make it
Sucks when you wait for decision
Fu#%s when one does not make it.

It is not just Canadian Immigration system which kisses, sucks, fu#@s, in life all systems work like that. No system can make everone happy and satisfied. And with due respect not even God can make everyone happy and satisfied.

Reactions: Ivric

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
billibee said:
Hi Billibee,
That is the irony of life. Most people never like what they have and others are dying for it.
I would like to ask you a question, Have you ever lived in any country for at least one year? for example in Africa or Asia.

Waiting for your response.

Canadaforall.

sunny1975

Star Member
Jun 14, 2010
You keep on thinking and once u make up ur mind do tell us the country where u feel like heaven.

billibee said:

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sunny1975 said:
You keep on thinking and once u make up ur mind do tell us the country where u feel like heaven.

Hi Sunny1975, i agree with you let him think, he can think all his life, he will never find. I have been to a couple of places around the continents and all are about the same. Just a few differences. All still needs you to work hard , study and work everyday. There is no bed of roses anywhere.

I have Canadian friends and one thing i have noticed with them is they do not like to study and most of them are not ambitious. All they want is to enjoy life.

I might be wrong, but that is what i observed from my colleagues i worked with who were Canadians. Diplomas are good to go for them, but most immigrants like to study further.

Please if you are well educated you can find your heaven somewhere around the globe. keep on searching.

Canadaforall.

balu0427

Dec 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadaforall said:
Hi Sunny1975, i agree with you let him think, he can think all his life, he will never find. I have been to a couple of places around the continents and all are about the same. Just a few differences. All still needs you to work hard , study and work everyday. There is no bed of roses anywhere.

I have Canadian friends and one thing i have noticed with them is they do not like to study and most of them are not ambitious. All they want is to enjoy life.

I might be wrong, but that is what i observed from my colleagues i worked with who were Canadians. Diplomas are good to go for them, but most immigrants like to study further.

Please if you are well educated you can find your heaven somewhere around the globe. keep on searching.

Canadaforall.
i partially agree with you that the immigrants like to study further. but as you said that the canadians like to enjoy, i strongly feel thats the way they live... they earn 5days and will spend that money on the weekend. they enjoy every penny they earn, no saving of money buying acres of land which wont yield u anything or save money in your bank accounts so that your kids can enjoy.
this is not the attitude u see in Canadians, they are all open minded and as i said they love to live every day by enjoying every moment of it. their sons doesnt expect anything from their parents, they tries to live on their own.. few have money to study and few doesnt.

my friends in India earn alot, but what they do is buy a house, buy gold, buy land, put money in shares, mutual funds... they always think of doubling that money.. but never think of enjoying the life by spending it.. i agree that every individual finds peace in their own way... but thats the way people live..

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
balu0427 said:
i partially agree with you that the immigrants like to study further. but as you said that the canadians like to enjoy, i strongly feel thats the way they live... they earn 5days and will spend that money on the weekend. they enjoy every penny they earn, no saving of money buying acres of land which wont yield u anything or save money in your bank accounts so that your kids can enjoy.
this is not the attitude u see in Canadians, they are all open minded and as i said they love to live every day by enjoying every moment of it. their sons doesnt expect anything from their parents, they tries to live on their own.. few have money to study and few doesnt.

my friends in India earn alot, but what they do is buy a house, buy gold, buy land, put money in shares, mutual funds... they always think of doubling that money.. but never think of enjoying the life by spending it.. i agree that every individual finds peace in their own way... but thats the way people live..

That is true, cultures are so different. Every culture has what they people like to do and their way of land, that of the Indian is similar to that of Africans, they like to save and buy land for their children.

We just have to choose the way we like best to enjoy.

Canadaforall.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
kashif_nouman03 said:
Canada has poor health system coz it has shortage of medical professionals! its facing shortage of investment and skilled professionals. immigrants can make tis situation better.

immigrants also want people like you out of canada. :p
Dude, i would advice you to be appreciative of what you have. Trust me coming down to my country is going to be hell if you are complaining about canada. Over here we still cannot celebrate having 24 hours of uninterrupted power, health sector zero, educational sector are in shambles, security dont even count on it. The government is just embezzling the country's funds. So dude before you think of complaning you should check out what other country are experiencing. Every country has got her good and bad sides. If canada was a bad place not many pple would be applying there in the first place. Although the cost of living is on the high side. That is the more or less reason why the government has to speed up the immigration process and make it less tedious

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Awoderu A.A said:
Dude, i would advice you to be appreciative of what you have. Trust me coming down to my country is going to be hell if you are complaining about canada. Over here we still cannot celebrate having 24 hours of uninterrupted power, health sector zero, educational sector are in shambles, security dont even count on it. The government is just embezzling the country's funds. So dude before you think of complaning you should check out what other country are experiencing. Every country has got her good and bad sides. If canada was a bad place not many pple would be applying there in the first place. Although the cost of living is on the high side. That is the more or less reason why the government has to speed up the immigration process and make it less tedious
Yes Awooeru,
I agree with you. he should think twice , before complaining.

Canadaforall.

Whocares

Sep 20, 2010
many of my professional friends left to Australia from Canada,

reasons:

1- easier to get jobs esp for physicians because they do not have to make exams, they can be GP's very easily...
2- better medical system
3- beautiful nature if compared to Canada

But as you know all of the Canadians are immigrants so you will not feel strange, the difference will be which generation they have migrated to Canada....

certainly, Canada is better than UK

1- No racism
2- better job opportunities in Canada
3- it is to hard to get the passport, of course there are ways, but generally hard...

I have lived in the UK and Canada.....Some of my friends are very successful and some of them earn 1000,000 Dollars annually, - 47% tax... almsot 500,000 dollars annually.... they are very happy.... Although they can earn more in the US....

So do not attack any country, if you are unsuccessful in Canada, it is because of you, not CANADA....
where ever you go, you will be unsuccessful

Muah