+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian exprience class

Kaydacosta

Jan 5, 2019
Hello.
Please I am in need of help here with my immigration status .i have been working in canada in my supply chain fields for 18 month now .i am unable to create an express profile due to my low language score.
Celpip L6 S7 R5 W7.
I have been trying to create profile on the Cic website for Canadian experience class which the requirements for NOC B job is minimum CLB5 in all language..each time I create the profile I receive response as ineligible and I check the reason it was based on language requirement.

Please is there anything am doing wrong that am getting kicked out of the express entry pool bcos I check my eleigiblity which says am eligible to create a profile.

Also there are reason which am thinking bcos I mentioned I have a common partner but I did not include her in application and also I mention that I will be coming with 30,000$ cad for my stay.
Please advise me if there is something am doing wrong.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hello.
Please I am in need of help here with my immigration status .i have been working in canada in my supply chain fields for 18 month now .i am unable to create an express profile due to my low language score.
Celpip L6 S7 R5 W7.
I have been trying to create profile on the Cic website for Canadian experience class which the requirements for NOC B job is minimum CLB5 in all language..each time I create the profile I receive response as ineligible and I check the reason it was based on language requirement.

Please is there anything am doing wrong that am getting kicked out of the express entry pool bcos I check my eleigiblity which says am eligible to create a profile.

Also there are reason which am thinking bcos I mentioned I have a common partner but I did not include her in application and also I mention that I will be coming with 30,000$ cad for my stay.
What is your NOC? If you're doing a Level A job, then you need CLB Level 7.

BTW, if you have a Common-law partner, you must include them on the application. (In some cases, as non-accompanying).