+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Citizenship May 2012 Test Result

 

ashezzz

Newbie
May 29, 2012
7
0
paraug99 said:
Thanks sbg92!
And yes, you were right, seems like i was the next one in line after p56208.

I got back home after work and checked my mail box, lo and behold there was the cic oath invitation letter sitting there, LOL!
so as pretty much every one has stated, "by the grace of God AND BY THE GRACE OF OUR SO EFFICIENT CIC, i've been invited to attend the oath ceremony at Mississauga on September 6th" WHEW, what a drag!

I guess this is just another example of cic's efficiency! i've received the snail mail before the ecas update

GL everyone!
Hi guys
I am in the same boat as p56208 and paraug99, just checked my online status and I have oath invitation on Sep 6th, my test date was May 11th. All praises to GOD. I am out of country right now but will be back just in time to attend the oath ceremony. Hopefully I will see you p56208 and paraug99 on the day of Oath, and good luck to all those who are waiting fro their turn.
 

paraug99

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
62
0
ashezzz said:
Hi guys
I am in the same boat as p56208 and paraug99, just checked my online status and I have oath invitation on Sep 6th, my test date was May 11th. All praises to GOD. I am out of country right now but will be back just in time to attend the oath ceremony. Hopefully I will see you p56208 and paraug99 on the day of Oath, and good luck to all those who are waiting fro their turn.
Congratulations Ashezzz, will certainly meet up!
GL everyone!
 

HeyJude

Newbie
Sep 12, 2012
5
0
Hi all,

I took my test @ the Scarborough on May 24, 2012 along with the family. I still haven't heard anything as the online status keeps saying "In Process". Hmm... should I be worried? I see on here that many folks who took their exams on May 2012 have received their updates and test results.

I wonder if it takes longer when applying with the family, although that should have no effect on the time... Will the call centres help with the status of my application? Any one gone through this experience?

thanks!
 
 

nwtspam

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
62
0
You should be very worry as it could take up to 6 months for the oath invitation. Mine took 4.5 months with the family together.

HeyJude said:
Hi all,

I took my test @ the Scarborough on May 24, 2012 along with the family. I still haven't heard anything as the online status keeps saying "In Process". Hmm... should I be worried? I see on here that many folks who took their exams on May 2012 have received their updates and test results.

I wonder if it takes longer when applying with the family, although that should have no effect on the time... Will the call centres help with the status of my application? Any one gone through this experience?

thanks!
 

HeyJude

Newbie
Sep 12, 2012
5
0
I should be worried? So what shall I do? Any ideas?

nwtspam said:
You should be very worry as it could take up to 6 months for the oath invitation. Mine took 4.5 months with the family together.
 

sophia44

Member
Aug 2, 2012
16
0
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nwtspam said "You should be very worry as it could take up to 6 months for the oath invitation".
He/She means "You should NOT be very worry as it could take up to 6 months for the oath invitation". 8)