+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Immigration questions and Ielts Tips.

Viper_123

Jul 25, 2019
Hello, guys i have made this thread to help out all the people who have issue regarding anything related to immigration to Canada. For study only. Do ask the question with all your concern? And for IELTS tips i have myself given the exam this year and have scored 7 with 9/9 in listening. So for any tips regarding Ielts too you can ask me questions. Will try to help you.

angel@green

Aug 22, 2019
Hello, guys i have made this thread to help out all the people who have issue regarding anything related to immigration to Canada. For study only. Do ask the question with all your concern? And for IELTS tips i have myself given the exam this year and have scored 7 with 9/9 in listening. So for any tips regarding Ielts too you can ask me questions. Will try to help you.
Please can you help me with IELTS...i got 7 in listening, 6.5 in reading, 7 in speaking and 7 in writing...and I have done bachelor of engg with 10 yrs of exp..Please can i know how to score in ielts ??

Viper_123

Jul 25, 2019
Please can you help me with IELTS...i got 7 in listening, 6.5 in reading, 7 in speaking and 7 in writing...and I have done bachelor of engg with 10 yrs of exp..Please can i know how to score in ielts ??
You have a nice score by the way. To score higher, first of all talking about listening the best material can be obtained from YouTube . British council IELTS question paper are exactly in the same manner as present on YouTube go their and practice that don't touch any book. It's my personal experience i have done all the preparation for listening on YouTube and that's the reason i got a perfect score of 9 in that. Just type on "IELTS listening toughest" and their will be a list down pick anyone , they have the exact format as that of British Council or IDP.

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Keep practice more and more for listening and reading :) I would suggest you to practice from Cambridge IELTS (10 to 14) and Barron’s ILETS books. They are really beneficial for everyone :)

angel@green

Aug 22, 2019
You have a nice score by the way. To score higher, first of all talking about listening the best material can be obtained from YouTube . British council IELTS question paper are exactly in the same manner as present on YouTube go their and practice that don't touch any book. It's my personal experience i have done all the preparation for listening on YouTube and that's the reason i got a perfect score of 9 in that. Just type on "IELTS listening toughest" and their will be a list down pick anyone , they have the exact format as that of British Council or IDP.
Thanks so much, your comments means alot..I will try to do the same way..