+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can you get US visa at Canadian border linking USA?

Discussion in 'International Students' started by icecool222, Oct 28, 2010.

  1. I am a international student here from a country which citizens need TRV visa to get into Canada.I was just wondering to go for vacations in USA can you apply for US visa on Canadian border? or you have to apply from embassy only.
  2. No You cant get it on Border. You can apply from Embassy in Canada if you are on TRV here. Duration of visa granted is usually less than your study permit !
    But You cant apply straight away. You need to show ties with Canada which are only established once you have studied for some time

Share This Page