+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can not track application even after 2 years - Parents sponsorship filed in Dec 2021

jamclick

Feb 26, 2017
I submitted my application for parent's sponsorship in December 2021 and as yet I cannot still track the status of my application on CIC website. I requested officer's notes and it seems the application is still 'in progress'. I am beyond frustrated with the delay and I cannot even track the application using application number of UCI/Party ID which I can find in the officer's notes.

I am based in Canada so not sure what to do?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted my application for parent's sponsorship in December 2021 and as yet I cannot still track the status of my application on CIC website. I requested officer's notes and it seems the application is still 'in progress'. I am beyond frustrated with the delay and I cannot even track the application using application number of UCI/Party ID which I can find in the officer's notes.

Have you contact your MP?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017

Did you call and try to link your account?