+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I get job from india??

Amitanwae

Aug 4, 2019
Hello my friends ,
I willing to move canada with my spouse .
Currently I am working in indias largest public sector bank as a business associates and done my MBA in finance and information technology and I have 4 years experience in banking sector .I want to know can I find a job from india like interviews and offer letter please reply my query as soon as possible
Thank you

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Virtually impossible to obtain a job from outside Canada unless someone has unique skill not readily available in Canada, unlikely in the banking sector. Employers are simply not willing to invest time and money into offering positions outside Canada when they have more than enough candidates available in the country.

Nothing to stop you from looking at sites such as indeed or LinkedIn but you should focus first on your eligibility for immigration maybe express entry.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Amitanwae

Aug 4, 2019
Yes !! I know in my express Entry CRS in about to 467 with ielts CLB 9 and experience and other factors which effected for express entry but my qurstion is can I get job after PR or land in Canada if yes then how much time to take fir it ...

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Yes !! I know in my express Entry CRS in about to 467 with ielts CLB 9 and experience and other factors which effected for express entry but my qurstion is can I get job after PR or land in Canada if yes then how much time to take fir it ...
Once you become a Permanent Resident, the factors affecting your job search will be

1. Lack of Canadian experience - can be overcome if you have worked in large organizations abroad
2. Language skills: fluency in English/French
3. Most employers don't weigh Indian MBAs as equivalent to Canadian/US MBAs
4. Lack of a network

So yes, it will be harder for you to get a job here than in India. That being said, it's certainly not impossible. I know many people who came here from India, struggled for a bit, and then found decent jobs. I also know others who were unable to find good jobs and had to leave Canada.

Mostly comes down to how good/skilled/experienced you are + a generous helping of luck.

Amitanwae

Aug 4, 2019
Thank you so much for giving me precious time for answer my query
What should I do to get a decent job in related my experiences and intresri please guide me. Your guidance is very impotimpo for me ...