+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i get 3 years work permit

Feb 9, 2020
Portsmouth, Virginia(VA), 23707
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello everyone,

I am currently studying in UFV university in Vancouvar and i am in my secind semester. I want to change my course and college. I am thinking of moving to Montreal and taking Early childhood education in CDI college. My question is that if i take 1 year study there and after that I marry my gf who is gonna complete her studies this year and will get 3 years work permit should I complete my year study and then marry her. Will I also get 3 year work or not. autoclicker

Thanks

Last edited:

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello everyone,

I am currently studying in UFV university in Vancouvar and i am in my secind semester. I want to change my course and college. I am thinking of moving to Montreal and taking Early childhood education in CDI college. My question is that if i take 1 year study there and after that I marry my gf who is gonna complete her studies this year and will get 3 years work permit should I complete my year study and then marry her. Will I also get 3 year work or not.

Thanks
In order to be able to apply for an OWP based on her PGWP, she requires a skilled job and 3 payslips.