+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can i apply study option after 4 refusals

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
i have had 4 refusal 2trv and 2 sowp.

im interested in learning about traditional chinese medicine and want to opt for a 4 month program in canada. my wife is already a student there.

my last last application was refused on 1 sept 2016 with reason personal assets and financial status, since then i have not made any application.

any suggestions pls on that.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
There is no law that says you cannot apply as many times as you want but if you cannot fix the original reasons for refusal then likely will be refused again.

Even though there is no requirement for a study permit for a 4 month course having that as a reason especially in such a subject does not sound as good as following through on accompanying spouse as a visitor or SOWP assuming she is on a student permit.

Just have to fix your financial situation given without the SOWP you would need to show you are financially sound to spend an extended period without work or your wife being able to support you.

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
well i had shown around 6500 cad in my bank while my wifes study was sponsored.

currently i can show more than 8000 cad in my bank and wife can show 3000 cad while she has a part time job also as she study.

i do not want to apply sowp ffrom here. plus just want to get into healthcare since my wife is studying nursing.

also the program for 4 months only cost 900 cad in tution. so with wat i have its enough to support myself.
is it necessary to add my wife in the form n mention she is there?

most people say inland sowp is faster n easier so just want to secure a trv > do my course and then change to sowp and use my program training for freelancing work.

u think it will work if i try?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My *personal* opinion is that you don't have a hope in hell, given the details you've provided :(. Sorry.

Re-applying, after multiple refusals, without attempting to fix the reasons you were refused, is just going to make the problem worse and worse.

OF COURSE you need to mention your wife is in Canada on a study permit. And no, your "plan" sounds terrible: I.e doomed to fail again.