+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I apply in EE if I got selected with a QSW

maxberry

Jan 20, 2020
Hey there !

I'm wondering if would be eligible to apply for EE under the Canadian Experience Class (or Abroad Experience Class).

- Before moving to Canada I had 3 years of skilled job in France
- Arrived on WHV in Vancouver (Whistler) and stayed there 8 months working (no skilled job)
- Then moved to Montreal and got a skilled job there
- Finally asked for the QSW (PEQ) as I needed it to continue to work and be able to stay in Canada at that moment and got it with my work permit linked to my employer last week, it's now been 18 months that I live in Montreal.

My girlfriend and I want to move to British Columbia and I wonder if I will be able to apply for PR CEC and prove my intention to move to BC as I live in Montreal, work in Montreal. But I lived in BC, and worked there (for a short period of time compare to my full time living in Canada) so I would join a letter proving my intentions as well. I have a lot of friends living in Vancouver and the area that could also prove my intentions to move there.
But other than that I don't see a lot of things that could prove those intentions ?

So are my chances super low to get the PR through CEC ? Should I leave my job and come back to my home country and apply from there ? Or move directly to BC

Thanks a lot for your help.

Max