+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cambridge O & A Level

indiaguy121

Jul 21, 2015
hi,

Get them attested from a notary public because any attestation just states that the Certificate or Statement of Result is a true copy of the original document.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
indiaguy121 said:
hi,

Get them attested from a notary public because any attestation just states that the Certificate or Statement of Result is a true copy of the original document.
r u sure sir? bcoz someone told that day should be attested from british council...plz advice

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
indiaguy121 said:
yeah you can get them attested from british council. they have offices in lahore, isd and khi.
attest or verification? because they have two facilities attestation and verification...wat we should applied?

Oct 16, 2015
Did you got your A level assested? Does it help to gain any points in express entry? I have done my A-level from London, UK. Please advice

komal4116

Nov 27, 2017
hey anyone of you got your equivalence of O and a level attested from IBCC and sent to WES for evaluation? did it work? or it is necessary to give so much cost after attestation from Cambridge?

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
hey anyone of you got your equivalence of O and a level attested from IBCC and sent to WES for evaluation? did it work? or it is necessary to give so much cost after attestation from Cambridge?
yes u have to attest from Cambridge....not IBCC ....u r not from local board exactly...

komal4116

Nov 27, 2017
yes u have to attest from Cambridge....not IBCC ....u r not from local board exactly...
But I saw on some forum saying that IBCC equivalence would be sufficient against O and A level certificates but the problem is then what I should state in my WES application

shafin khan

Mar 30, 2018
What if we only send the degree and not the A Level certificate. Will it matter?

The requirement of the Secondary education certificate is stated in the WES required documents. I have done A Levels as well and I am confused as to what to do about it.