+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

calculating 2 year work experience

JN123

Oct 7, 2019
Hi,

In CEC, is the 2nd year work experience calculated the same way as year one i.e. 1560 hours no more than 30 hours per week. The crs system has already given me points for year 2 but the if I have to calculate no more than 30 hours per week, I am on 19 months of work experience. I have received my ITA and I am wondering if this would create an issue when I submit. Any guidance is appreciated. Thanks

santzapaul

Aug 8, 2016
Hi,

In CEC, is the 2nd year work experience calculated the same way as year one i.e. 1560 hours no more than 30 hours per week. The crs system has already given me points for year 2 but the if I have to calculate no more than 30 hours per week, I am on 19 months of work experience. I have received my ITA and I am wondering if this would create an issue when I submit. Any guidance is appreciated. Thanks
I saw your other post as well just now. Unfortunately, 19 months of work experience is the correct answer. If your CRS score falls below the cut-off when considering only one year of experience, then the ITA is invalid as it was based on the incorrect two years calculation. Am sorry.

Last edited: