+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

ayaram

Full Member
Feb 2, 2015
39
0
spirit-88 said:
Only the police certificate, and family composition (keed 3a2ely), they have 3 months validity, and medical examination has 1 year
But don't worry, make them just before translating your documents and before submission, it won't matter, if they need them again they're going to inform you and that rarely happens
Thank you.
 

ayaram

Full Member
Feb 2, 2015
39
0
Can any of my parents who are Canadians and live in Canada be a co-signer on my application to sponsor my husband?
 

AbdelAllah

Hero Member
Aug 24, 2013
843
28
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
I applied for FSW 2104 and my application reached CIO on 8 May 2014, got my PER on 13 August 2014. I called CIO and they told me that my application was transfered to Cairo VO on 8 Sep 2014.
Since PER 13 Aug I have heard nothing about my application, this is more than 6 months!
I sent emails to Cairo VO and Ottawa with no answer at all.

Please advise what to do.
 

AbdelAllah

Hero Member
Aug 24, 2013
843
28
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
I applied for FSW 2104 and my application reached CIO on 8 May 2014, got my PER on 13 August 2014. I called CIO and they told me that my application was transfered to Cairo VO on 8 Sep 2014.
Since PER 13 Aug I have heard nothing about my application, this is more than 6 months!
I sent emails to Cairo VO and Ottawa with no answer at all.

Please advise what to do.
 

moshooo

Newbie
Mar 5, 2015
4
0
Please help...I got an email from the visa office in Cairo requesting additional documents to be sent within 30 days...I don't know what to do next...send the documents by email or by DHL and if I sent it by DHL what is the address the documents should sent to ?
 

AbdelAllah

Hero Member
Aug 24, 2013
843
28
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you tell us more information, when did you apply, which category?, what type of documents they asked for?

Thanks,

moshooo said:
Please help...I got an email from the visa office in Cairo requesting additional documents to be sent within 30 days...I don't know what to do next...send the documents by email or by DHL and if I sent it by DHL what is the address the documents should sent to ?
 

MadeInCanada

Hero Member
Oct 15, 2012
805
71
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013

MadeInCanada

Hero Member
Oct 15, 2012
805
71
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013
ayaram said:
Can any of my parents who are Canadians and live in Canada be a co-signer on my application to sponsor my husband?
No.
 

KKHussein

Newbie
Apr 17, 2015
1
0
I am sponsoring my Egyptian husband for permanent residency. Our application is at the Cairo Visa office and I can see online they have received his application and his medical records.
Last month he applied for a tourist visa to Canada because I am about to have our baby any day now here in Canada. He was denied the visa because he didn't have enough ties to Egypt to ensure CIC that he would return to Egypt. We knew it would be difficult to get approved, but had to try so he could be here for our baby's birth.

My question is: Do we need to send a letter to CIC to report this denied tourist visa to Canada? since he answered NO in perm res application to having any visa denied.

I'm not sure if if effects our perm res application or not, and I don't want to do anything that will hinder our process. And I'm afraid to call CIC to ask them in case I'm shooting ourselves in the foot with mentioning it to them, although I would imagine they will find out upon doing their process of our application.

Any advice?
 

adam2681976

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
55
0
Dear All,

can anyone explains what will happen to the new sponsorship application i submitted to Mississauga to sponsor my wife who lives in Egypt. i received email message saying we just opened your file ( after 55 days :( ), i do know what will be the next step

also i see on the website that the Canadian office in Cairo is closed, so how this affects the processing time

i do appreciate all your help

thanks in Advance
 

medopharm

Hero Member
Oct 18, 2010
225
31
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2014
Interview........
22-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-01- 2016 Alhmdullelah
LANDED..........
20-01-2016
hello
I am sponsoring my wife and just got AOR and i knew that cairo visa office is closed
how do they release visas ?
and how long is the processing time there from receiving the application ??
thanks in advance
 

Moori

Hero Member
Sep 28, 2010
578
26
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
3131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
medopharm said:
hello
I am sponsoring my wife and just got AOR and i knew that cairo visa office is closed
how do they release visas ?
and how long is the processing time there from receiving the application ??
thanks in advance
I have no idea if the Canadian embassy in Cairo is closed for doing its routine work like processing PRs and Visas or it's just the fact of having the embassy door open to the public without an interview or invitation.

I believe Cairo visa office is working on processing applications. All best of luck ;)
 

medopharm

Hero Member
Oct 18, 2010
225
31
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2014
Interview........
22-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-01- 2016 Alhmdullelah
LANDED..........
20-01-2016
Moori said:
I have no idea if the Canadian embassy in Cairo is closed for doing its routine work like processing PRs and Visas or it's just the fact of having the embassy door open to the public without an interview or invitation.

I believe Cairo visa office is working on processing applications. All best of luck ;)
thanks
 

yr97

Hero Member
Apr 8, 2010
389
62
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KKHussein said:
I am sponsoring my Egyptian husband for permanent residency. Our application is at the Cairo Visa office and I can see online they have received his application and his medical records.
Last month he applied for a tourist visa to Canada because I am about to have our baby any day now here in Canada. He was denied the visa because he didn't have enough ties to Egypt to ensure CIC that he would return to Egypt. We knew it would be difficult to get approved, but had to try so he could be here for our baby's birth.

My question is: Do we need to send a letter to CIC to report this denied tourist visa to Canada? since he answered NO in perm res application to having any visa denied.

I'm not sure if if effects our perm res application or not, and I don't want to do anything that will hinder our process. And I'm afraid to call CIC to ask them in case I'm shooting ourselves in the foot with mentioning it to them, although I would imagine they will find out upon doing their process of our application.

Any advice?
You should've waited for stage one to finish before applying for a visitor visa (i.e sponsorship approval), he would've had better chances..
As for the permanent residence application, did he send the application before or after he was denied a visa ? As long as the information was truthful at the time of sending the application, you're fine.. Otherwise, yeah, ur best bid is to send an explanation letter that it was an honest mistake.
 

yr97

Hero Member
Apr 8, 2010
389
62
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yr97 said:
You should've waited for stage one to finish before applying for a visitor visa (i.e sponsorship approval), he would've had better chances..
As for the permanent residence application, did he send the application before or after he was denied a visa ? As long as the information was truthful at the time of sending the application, you're fine.. Otherwise, yeah, ur best bid is to send an explanation letter that it was an honest mistake.
Apart from presenting false information to CIC, refusal of TRV has no effect the PR application.