+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

business immigration

Tonio

Apr 7, 2009
Hi all
I have just been told by lawyers that i would be accepted for business immigration and i am about to start the process, any idea how long this is likely to take? or any other info you may be able to provide would be gratefully received. Thanks in advance.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Tonio said:
Hi all
I have just been told by lawyers that i would be accepted for business immigration and i am about to start the process, any idea how long this is likely to take? or any other info you may be able to provide would be gratefully received. Thanks in advance.
See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/03a-business-fed.asp or trackitt.

PMM

braham

Feb 1, 2010
usa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just visit the Canadian government website below and check your required application form and fill it out yourself. Moreover, you should also consult your lawyer for more details because he is expert and experienced person of his field.
cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp

Thanks and best regards,

nabil2009

Star Member
Apr 23, 2009
Hi dear,

its all depends on the country where you are goin to apply. But again Make sure from you lawyer as well. As when i was applying my lawyer told me its only take one year ( all wrongs) see now it beening more than two years ,i am still waiting for documents request.
So just dont simply trust on your lawyer.... thanks

jennyjohn

Aug 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
According to my point of view, I think that it takes 7 or 8 week, in some country business immigration for adult is for 10 year and for children for 5 years, I think that it is depend on the country where you are going to apply.

Michelle Wang

Jan 10, 2011
China hand tools supplier

Yes, it's up to the country that you will leave for. and the time is not sure.

I'm a trade company in china exporting hand tools.

Funjabi

Jan 20, 2011
Tonio said:
Hi all
Hi Buddy!!!, Just go ahead and colate what all documentations are required, be ready in advance ;) get them verified from an expert. Search about it...give more deatils exactly for what is eth requirement....so can help you out with more infos.... ;)

Wedding

May 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To establish whether a business is a “qualifying Canadian business” during a year for the purposes of 3) above, the business must not have been operated primarily for the purpose of deriving investment income (such as interest, dividends or capital gains), and an applicant must provide documentary evidence that the business meets at least two steps

rock_khan

Jul 2, 2011
Kuwait
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/09
Doc's Request.
5/5/10
IELTS Request
N/R
Med's Request
7/1/13
Med's Done....
20/1/13
Interview........
19/11/12
Passport Req..
26/07/13
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/13
LANDED..........
23/09/13
I applied 22 months ago and my case is being handled by LONDON VISA POST (The fastest in the world for Canada Invester Immigrations) but still waiting for their call for Medical exams,so i think it takes more than 24 months for the whole process !

Wedding

May 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The rationale is that by investing in a company that needs financing to grow, you help creating jobs in Switzerland. In return many canton will grant you a residence permit and will allow you to settle in Switzerland as a business immigrant.The other conditions applicable to the standard residence permit to retire in Switzerland still hold:Be retired (no day-to-day responsibilities),

Carpet

Sep 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are younger than 55, you won’t fit in the standard residence permit to retire in Switzerland. However, there’s a variation on this program trough which you can obtain the same residence permit by making an investment in a local company.

Helver

Jan 29, 2013
Frequently a lot of canton can scholarship that you simply dwelling permit and also will let you work out within Swiss being a enterprise immigrant.
Additional disorders applicable on the standard dwelling permit in order to give up work within Swiss still hold.

smithelee

Feb 12, 2013
According to my point of view, I think that it takes about 7 or 8 week to process.However in some countries business immigration for adult is for 10 year and for children for 5 years.Many countries have devised good business immigration policies but it depends on the amount of money to be invested.
This is up to my knowledge.

smithelee

Feb 12, 2013
smithelee said:
According to my point of view, I think that it takes about 7 or 8 week to process.However in some countries business immigration for adult is for 10 year and for children for 5 years.Many countries have devised good business immigration policies but it depends on the amount of money to be invested.
This is up to my knowledge.