+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Business/Economic class

RanaI

Oct 19, 2008
Hi,
My parents have applied for Business class immigration in 2004. The documents were sent to Singapore processing center. In one of the letters they mentioned that processing might take approximately 4 years from the date of application. So far it has been almost few months over 5 years, and we still have not heard anything from them. My question is: is there anyway to know what is going on with the processing, and why is it taking so long. Also, does it mean they might reject the application?

I would greatly appreciate some opinion on this. Thanks very much.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

RanaI said:
Hi,
My parents have applied for Business class immigration in 2004. The documents were sent to Singapore processing center. In one of the letters they mentioned that processing might take approximately 4 years from the date of application. So far it has been almost few months over 5 years, and we still have not heard anything from them. My question is: is there anyway to know what is going on with the processing, and why is it taking so long. Also, does it mean they might reject the application?

I would greatly appreciate some opinion on this. Thanks very much.
Have you parents contact them, email or fax and ask for a progress report.

PMM

autospares

Jul 11, 2009
asked your parent to contact them via there authorised email ( which they write in the form ) or fax them and wait for 15 days they will reply you .

The best thing to find out whats is going on with their application is to order CAIPS notes from the Public Administration office in Ottawa. Following receipt of this notes one can have a clear understanding what should be done next, etc. If you are not in Canada and require any help with this matter, let me know.