+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Business Class from Beljium

Parmjeet

Sep 13, 2009
Hello Everyone,

I have a family member who is living in Beljium and currently in Canada as a visitor. They own a convenience store back in Beljium and would like to settle in Canada. We heared about a programme in "Mississauga"or "Quebec" that Investors can apply for Permanent Residency with about $100,000.00 which they will have to invest in one year (will have to buy the business or else their PR will be cancelled) after they get permanenet residency

Can any one guide us what could be the best route for them which can take lesser time with similar procedure. They are ready to invest about $200,000.00 or they can show more amount ( which will get them back after certain period)

Thank You,
Parm.

shera

Jan 30, 2009
the amount you have to invest is CAD 400000 for the period of 5 yrs time and the other option is you invest or give them CAD120000 in order to apply for that category.best of luck.....

shera

Jan 30, 2009
go to Govt official website www.cic.gc.ca & you i,ll get all information regarding investor class category

There are several provincial and federal business programs out there. You don't have to apply as an investor if you qualify under the entrepreneur program. Some info http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/business/index.asp If you would require more info, please let me know.

PDPCA

Sep 21, 2009
I am business owner in Vancouver/Canada and due my stroke, I will sell my business ( whole or part). This business is a manufacturing business and is ideal for new immigrants as investor. They are two worker in production.
Any inquiry, please contact me.
Regards
David