+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BUNAC visa

heartBC

Jan 26, 2011
Hi if i apply and get a visa through BUNAC which i believe will be the WHV (Working Holiday Visa) how does this differ from a TWP(Temporary Work Permit)

Also I am hoping to (if all goes well) have my application accepted in feb/mar?

Does this mean once i recieve it my year begins at that point or can i choose to go canada after summer and my official year of work begins then?

Just want to be sure of a few things as I want to have as much chance of getting a job sooner than later in canada

:)

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

heartBC said:
Hi if i apply and get a visa through BUNAC which i believe will be the WHV (Working Holiday Visa) how does this differ from a TWP(Temporary Work Permit)

Also I am hoping to (if all goes well) have my application accepted in feb/mar?

Does this mean once i recieve it my year begins at that point or can i choose to go canada after summer and my official year of work begins then?

Just want to be sure of a few things as I want to have as much chance of getting a job sooner than later in canada

:)
Assuming you are a citizen of the UK, you should read the following, as Bunac only has 500 visas this year, you can apply directly for IEC working visas (5000 available). If you don't get on it now, they will be gone. You can validate at any time up to December/10 http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/experience_canada_experience/working_holiday-vacances_travail.aspx