+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Both ITA and newborn coming next month (CEC-inland)

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Dear All,

I need your valuable assistance here, Today my EE profile got updated with CRS and eligible in CEC inland. I am completing my 1st year experience by 04-MARCH-2019, until then would be rejecting ITA, and will accept after 04-MARCH-2019 to meet MEC.

Now, in parallel, we are expecting a baby and delivery date may fall by end of March, i.e. anytime after 20-MARCH-2019. I haven't done upfront Medical, besides all other docs are ready.

I am pretty much preoccupied here, to understand:

• Should I do upfront medical in coming week by deferring wife's X-Ray as she will not give X-Ray now but post-delivery?
  • Should I accept ITA after baby's birth (i.e. somewhere in APRIL-2019), and prior to that I will be declining ITAs.
  • If I accept ITA before newborn birth, then how would I be able to provide all documents of little one on time? once born, we have to go through baby registration, sin number, passport, and then will do his medicals, and wife's x-ray. I don't know how to plan and what would be the timeline.
Please advice, what would be best strategy and course of action here in my situation.

Thanks!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Dear All,

I need your valuable assistance here, Today my EE profile got updated with CRS and eligible in CEC inland. I am completing my 1st year experience by 04-MARCH-2019, until then would be rejecting ITA, and will accept after 04-MARCH-2019 to meet MEC.

Now, in parallel, we are expecting a baby and delivery date may fall by end of March, i.e. anytime after 20-MARCH-2019. I haven't done upfront Medical, besides all other docs are ready.

I am pretty much preoccupied here, to understand:

• Should I do upfront medical in coming week by deferring wife's X-Ray as she will not give X-Ray now but post-delivery?
  • Should I accept ITA after baby's birth (i.e. somewhere in APRIL-2019), and prior to that I will be declining ITAs.
  • If I accept ITA before newborn birth, then how would I be able to provide all documents of little one on time? once born, we have to go through baby registration, sin number, passport, and then will do his medicals, and wife's x-ray. I don't know how to plan and what would be the timeline.
Please advice, what would be best strategy and course of action here in my situation.

Thanks!
Hi

Is your wife giving birth in Canada?

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Hi

Is your wife giving birth in Canada?
Yes we are in Toronto. we are excited at the same time, anxious too, as if we receive ITA let say before 10th March, we will have 60 days to upload all docs, and newborn will come by end-of-march, we have to get little ones docs in prior to medical etc..all these things, don't know how to proceed OR ask IRCC for extension of deadline,...please suggest...

Last edited:

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Yes we are in Canada. we are excited at the same time, anxious too, as if we receive ITA let say before 10th March, we will have 60 days to upload all docs, and newborn will come by end-of-march, we have to get little ones docs in prior to medical etc..all these things, don't know how to proceed OR ask IRCC for extension of deadline,...please suggest...
Your child will be Canadian and will not be included in the app. No medical and no passport needed. If you don't have the birth certificate by the deadline, you can just submit an explanation that you are waiting for it and will submit it later.

Reactions: jojee2k6

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Your child will be Canadian and will not be included in the app. No medical and no passport needed. If you don't have the birth certificate by the deadline, you can just submit an explanation that you are waiting for it and will submit it later.
That's great, I thought even for Canadian babies we need to include in application, now I understood, so correct me if I am wrong about following step-by-step strategy, based upon your reply:

1. Will do upfront medical in coming week now by deferring wife's X-Ray
  2. Will accept ITA as soon as I receive after 4th March, 2019 (1 yr CEC MEC met)
  3. Will submit all docs along with medicals before baby birth by raising CSE LOE for wife's pregnancy situation (x-ray deferment letter as well). this is e-AOR i think.
  4. After baby birth, in April, will raise another CSE LOE to inform about child's birth, along with birthcertificate attached (if obtained by that time, else will explain as you said)
  5. Then once wife's X-Ray will be obtained post-delivery, will upload that via CSE.

Please tell me, If I am missing here something..
Many thanks again for your valuable assistance.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
That's great, I thought even for Canadian babies we need to include in application, now I understood, so correct me if I am wrong about following step-by-step strategy, based upon your reply:

1. Will do upfront medical in coming week now by deferring wife's X-Ray
  2. Will accept ITA as soon as I receive after 4th March, 2019 (1 yr CEC MEC met)
  3. Will submit all docs along with medicals before baby birth by raising CSE LOE for wife's pregnancy situation (x-ray deferment letter as well). this is e-AOR i think.
  4. After baby birth, in April, will raise another CSE LOE to inform about child's birth, along with birthcertificate attached (if obtained by that time, else will explain as you said)
  5. Then once wife's X-Ray will be obtained post-delivery, will upload that via CSE.

Please tell me, If I am missing here something..
Many thanks again for your valuable assistance.
Looks fine.

3. No need to send a CSE when submitting the app.

Reactions: jojee2k6

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Looks fine.

3. No need to send a CSE when submitting the app.
because I will attach deferment letter for wife at the time of ITA acceptance and uploading docs, they will know that x-rays are being deferred due to wife's pregnancy...right??

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
No need to do upfront medicals. You can at least wait until after the baby's birth.
Yes you are right, enlighten me here, once ITA received within 60 days have to do medical and accept ITA by uploading all docs with medical or medical request is being generated after we submit docs? I am bit concerned about short deadlines after receiving ITA and hustle in all...what u say?

SMH

Feb 25, 2014
Hi,

My child was born just a day before we received our PPR. I have proactively raised a CSE and also informed the PPR email agency with a Canadian birth certificate but haven’t received any guidance as to the next steps. Is it wise to mail out our passports along with a hard copy of the birth certificate and LOE for stamping ? Am I correct to assume that at the point of landing there shouldn’t be any issue since my child is a Canadian citizen and we will be carrying her birth certificate for proof as well ?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi,

My child was born just a day before we received our PPR. I have proactively raised a CSE and also informed the PPR email agency with a Canadian birth certificate but haven’t received any guidance as to the next steps. Is it wise to mail out our passports along with a hard copy of the birth certificate and LOE for stamping ? Am I correct to assume that at the point of landing there shouldn’t be any issue since my child is a Canadian citizen and we will be carrying her birth certificate for proof as well ?
Hi

Yes, send your passports. The Canadian child doesn't affect the app.