Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
any one here from Kitchener area getting call from SC?
my AOR is 6th august
BIL 26th September
no call yet

Did you get a call.

tassioborges

May 2, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
I got my COPR today.
An officer called me to ask about a few questions to finalize my application and verify that I was, in fact, in Canada.
My application was update a few minutes and he also sent me the COPR letter through email.
Details:
AOR Feb 25
Biometrics: Oct 16
COPR: Oct 29

Hang in there, it's taking longer than we expected, but it's coming to all of you.

sukhbirring

Oct 5, 2020
I got my COPR today.
An officer called me to ask about a few questions to finalize my application and verify that I was, in fact, in Canada.
My application was update a few minutes and he also sent me the COPR letter through email.
Details:
AOR Feb 25

Hang in there, it's taking longer than we expected, but it's coming to all of you.
Congratulations..
When is your security passed?

RonzMax

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
I got my COPR today.
Details:
AOR Feb 25

Congratulations! Do you know your visa office?

jasonc0408

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
I have biometrics appointment at Brampton location at 6:15 pm but I checked its timing online it says it closes at 4pm
it's unlikely they extend operation hour for collecting biometrics. see if you can find that office's number online, give them a call to see if your name is on today's list, maybe the agent gave you the wrong time.

if you can't find the number. go down there now and check with them.

Reactions: Harjasgrewal

ibh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
I have biometrics appointment at Brampton location at 6:15 pm but I checked its timing online it says it closes at 4pm
Hi, just like jasonc0408 said you better check it and maybe arrive well before 4 pm.

A friend of mine gave her Biometrics today. I drove her to Service Canada, they didn't ask her time of appointment. Only if she has an appointment or not - all that did matter. Actually, I was there for nearly 40 minutes and no one gave a time of appointment, people were coming and queue up, just saying application number and SC employee confirm if he/she is on the list (big long list actually).

Now important knowledge sharing: The reason I was waiting for my friend for nearly 40 minutes, cause the officer was not able to read her fingers and told her that they can try 5 times only. SC personnel who was providing service said that some people these days have similar issues. This is each person's physiology (fingers) but these days it particularly bad, because of frequent hand sanitizer usage, especially they ask you to sanitize your hand at the entrance to Service Canada. At no point, anyone (SC or me) advising or implying not to Sanitize or Wash your hands frequently. We should do it - to be safe. It's just something (the reality of a current time) to be aware of - it creates some small cracks in fingertips which messes the readability.

Service Canada agent asked my friend if she had a cream (oily cream) to rub on her fingers. Apparently from her experience that helps in similar conditions.
Unfortunately, my friend didn't expect to use cream in the SC office. Then SC rep advised her to rub her forehead or face with the fingers (to borrow some oil from other parts of the body) - it did help.

I know this situation is funny, but when you waiting for an SC call for several months, then an appointment for a few weeks and you are about to fail the scan - she was stressed.

Last edited:

Khan001

Apr 13, 2020
Hi, just like jasonc0408 said you better check it and maybe arrive well before 4 pm.

A friend of mine gave her Biometrics today. I drove her to Service Canada, they didn't ask her time of appointment. Only if she has an appointment or not - all that did matter. Actually, I was there for nearly 40 minutes and no one gave a time of appointment, people were coming and queue up, just saying application number and SC employee confirm if he/she is on the list (big long list actually).

Now important knowledge sharing: The reason I was waiting for my friend for nearly 40 minutes, cause the officer was not able to read her fingers and told her that they can try 5 times only. SC personnel who was providing service said that some people these days have similar issues. This is each person's physiology (fingers) but these days it particularly bad, because of frequent hand sanitizer usage, especially they ask you to sanitize your hand at the entrance to Service Canada. At no point, anyone (SC or me) advising or implying not to Sanitize or Wash your hands frequently. We should do it - to be safe. It's just something (the reality of a current time) to be aware of - it creates some small cracks in fingertips which messes the readability.

Service Canada agent asked my friend if she had a cream (oily cream) to rub on her fingers. Apparently from her experience that helps in similar conditions.
Unfortunately, my friend didn't expect to use cream in the SC office. Then SC rep advised her to rub her forehead or face with the fingers (to borrow some oil from other parts of the body) - it did help.

I know this situation is funny, but when you waiting for an SC call for several months, then an appointment for a few weeks and you are about to fail the scan - she was stressed.

What is the location for this SC centre?

Cannnada

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Our AOR Date is 2nd August, CEC inland.
My partner received the Bio call a while ago and booked for 9th Nov at SC, parkway mall in Mississauga. When I asked bout mine, she said, she can't find the name and may be other agent has it with them. BTW, I'm the primary applicant.

Last edited: