+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bill C-6: Senate stage

tyl92

Apr 1, 2013
Tuesday.

Guys , Sen Jaffer just confirmed what i said .
Those amendments may jeopardize the bill ! She said it so herself . And now The bill may pass by the end of may since she doesn't want to mislead people anymore .

quasar81

Feb 27, 2014
tyl92 said:
Tuesday.

Guys , Sen Jaffer just confirmed what i said .
Those amendments may jeopardize the bill ! She said it so herself . And now The bill may pass by the end of may since she doesn't want to mislead people anymore .

Even if Senate pass a bill, big if, it won't be passed by HoC with these amendments. It is doomed.

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tyl92 said:
That's what i've been saying for a while .

Now they all want to tattoo this bill , and please people , please , do not rely on those tweets nor place hopes on them . We've been tricked more than once .
Finally another person who realize that all those Tweets are just BS.

+1

Reactions: AbdulIBX

sivabalan

Star Member
Jan 25, 2014
Windsor, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2010
Passport Req..
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2013
LANDED..........
20-09-2013
@SenJaffer
Replying to @SultanShaik5
there are many Right to go to Court, Language knowledge age 60, rights of child add terrorism, residency requirements

So folks, residency requirements is also targetted for amendments. If that happens then no point for us to discuss on this forum.

septimius

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
I was right when I said the bill is dead, this was confirmed today when the cons won the vote over the age amendment.

tyl92

Apr 1, 2013
The sponsor of the bill doesn't seem to believe in her product anymore .It smells bad. She used to give indications , not anymore . At first , They introduced an amendment just to gain stupid political visibility that concerns maybe 0.00001 % of the people.

However , we all learned thoroughly the whole Canadian process of passing laws is just archaic and compromised (corrupted/you name it) , just like other stuff which we won't debate here.

I've come to the conclusion today : after several months in patience , that this bill won't pass .
They are making "consequential" changes to the bill, tearing it upside down, that will force the HoC to refuse . PingPong , that minister will resign or be replaced , maybe a big article saying that a government bill has been defeated at senate . And polls will come out on the audit of Trudeau's government : electoral reform dead , c6 dead , 5-6 bills passed in 4 years .

But it doesn't take Einstein's intelligence to figure this out .

Miracles do exist though , but you have to believe in them first .

captain74

Star Member
Jun 21, 2009
tyl92 said:
The sponsor of the bill doesn't seem to believe in her product anymore .It smells bad. She used to give indications , not anymore.

I've come to the conclusion today : after several months in patience , that this bill won't pass .

They are making "consequential" changes to the bill, tearing it upside down, that will force the HoC to refuse .
Sadly, I agree with the conclusions drawn!

Time to move in our personal lives with the assumption that this bill is not likely to pass.

Oh how I would like to be proven wrong on this!!

sivabalan

Star Member
Jan 25, 2014
Windsor, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2010
Passport Req..
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2013
LANDED..........
20-09-2013
Bill C24 questions our integrity. When bill C6 came, I felt very happy that Liberals are considerate about us. Now looking at these twists and turns, I am getting a feel that as an immigrant in Canada I will always have an alienated feeling forever. I am thinking seriously to go back to India. Sad.

captain74

Star Member
Jun 21, 2009
sivabalan said:
Bill C24 questions our integrity. When bill C6 came, I felt very happy that Liberals are considerate about us. Now looking at these twists and turns, I am getting a feel that as an immigrant in Canada I will always have an alienated feeling forever. I am thinking seriously to go back to India. Sad.
Understandable! Being treated with suspicion and contempt really stings!

Canada can, and must, do better.

Whocares

Sep 20, 2010
I do not need a trophy but I have said this months and months ago that this bill is not as any bills. This bill is the only tool in conservatives hands to win the next election. It is about the next election, trust me.

Samlia

Aug 29, 2014
Senator Diane Griffin introduced the new amendment. IS it good idea to write on her twitter account?

tyl92

Apr 1, 2013
Griffin's amendment have already been approved .
Today its another one , on tuesday it will be someone else .

@Whocares : Of course it is !