+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BG Stuck in IP1

KHilal

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
Hi
As you are early march AOR,and in IP1,comparing your timelines to mine,I would say your file should have gone through R10 Checks now and would be making rounds of Eligibility at CIO.If your file is transferred to LVO it would take 1.5 to 2 months,if its transferred to CPC Ottawa it would be month and a week.What an application normally follows is R10 checks at IP1 and eligibility at CIO at NA2. Looking at your AOR there are bright chances your file will be processed at Ottawa,since they didn't transferred files to LVO because of backlog i guess,Ottawa is way faster then rest of the world.Once you have completed 2 months order GCMS notes and you will get clear picture,that;s the only piece of document which will bring Peace to the post e-APR restlessness.
Thanks a lot my dear :)

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Hi,
Does ordering GCMS notes puts the file processing on hold? If it does then for how long? Any idea?
No it doesn't,not even for a second,they are issued same day of application.They say it helps to push the file,but all i see is they are issued on the same date,if officer really has to go and physically open file,it will not take seconds to generate,and that too for thousands of people who order it.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends, happy Friday :) After reading all the posts in this thread, it gives me a sense of relaxation, kind of! Usually I am a highly patient person. I waited nearly 70 days for my ONIP application to turn from Submitted to Assessment but it turned out well for OINP's laziness or disinterest in my NOC, the revised score in IELTS dec 2 test, I got to withdrew my application. I was much more relaxed and was quite busy with work while waiting for OINP and also the fact that, it is less likely that OINP application gets rejected; they usually ask for additional documents rather than let go of CAD 1500.

As for FSW-O application, I applied pretty recently and I will be bit on alert until my Eligibility is passed. I can wait out the remaining formalities. At the moment I am not quite busy at work too, so keep checking my application or be here. Anyway, hopefully we all IP1ers' will get some update, mostly the ones who have been waiting for ages. Have a great weekend fellas :)

Last edited:

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Hello friends, happy Friday :) After reading all the post in this thread, it gives me a sense of relaxation, kind of! Usually I am a highly patient person. I waited nearly 70 days for my ONIP application to turn from Submitted to Assessment but it turned out well for OINP's laziness or disinterest on my NOC, the revised score in IELTS dec 2 test, I got to withdrew my application. I was much more relaxed and was quite busy with work while waiting for OINP and also the fact that, it is less likely that OINP application getting rejected; they usually ask for additional documents rather than let go of CAD 1500.

As for FSW-O application, I applied pretty recently and I will be bit on alert until my Eligibility is passed. I can wait out the remaining formalities. At the moment I am not quite busy at work too so keep checking my application or be here. Anyway, hopefully we all IP1ers' will get some update, mostly the ones who have been waiting for ages. Have a great weekend fellas :)
Mate ,your signature is like you have been to hell and back.Call it patience,but it looks more like you were at war.
My sincere prayers,you don't have to wait in IP1 for long.

Reactions: KingKurly

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mate ,your signature is like you have been to hell and back.Call it patience,but it looks more like you were at war.
My sincere prayers,you don't have to wait in IP1 for long.
Awww thanks mate! Yea my signature is just a part of the story. I applied first in 2014 August and my application was returned for incompleteness. By the time I collected the missing document and reapplied, my application reached on 31 Dec and sadly the quotas were reached by then. So yes hell of a waiting for sure! Anyway, can't do nothing unless it your time rite! ;)

LoopyL

Feb 5, 2013
Just got lovely news to start Easter. Turns out status change to IP2 was the same day as PPR mail but only got sent to the lawyer and not to us. We first applied back in 2008 so all good things come to those who waitl Good luck to all and maybe status changes aren't always predictable but the outcome is still AOK!

Reactions: KingKurly and amug

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Just got lovely news to start Easter. Turns out status change to IP2 was the same day as PPR mail but only got sent to the lawyer and not to us. We first applied back in 2008 so all good things come to those who waitl Good luck to all and maybe status changes aren't always predictable but the outcome is still AOK!
Congrats ! Would you mind sharing your timeline here for a better understanding please?

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Wow congratulations mate

PeterEgus

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2017
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
14-12-2017
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
Upfront Medicals
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
I am getting anxius and tied of waiting? What is there no movement? Although I have ordered GCMS notes. Below is my time line:

FSWP-Outland
e-APR AOR-14th December 2017
Medicals Passed- 21st December 2017
BG IP1- 21st December 2017
Job Mail- January 29th 2018
IP2- Waiting
PPR- Waiting

saifjack021

Nov 4, 2015
Guys my AOR is 14 Feb .. went to IP1 on 23 Feb without MEP.. later in march 23 i cleared Medical.. i called cic on 27 march n they said my file is in NDVO .. local vo.. guys any idea how come my file moved to lvo in IP1.. any idea abt NDVO process time