+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

best way to check if CIC receive your unfront RPRF.

internetsalesman

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Request
29-03-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
When God has decided!
VISA ISSUED...
When God has decided!
LANDED..........
When God has decided!
After go MR,we can save time,we don't need to wait RPRF and we can pay PPRF upfront,cic already received my payment and linked to my account,first make payment cic website,you will receive receipt and then go to https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do choose receipt number and then enter your family name,birthday ,born country,you can go into your account,that means cic linked your payment to your account,if you enter the wrong receipt number you can't login.

annie464

Dec 25, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO, NOVA SCOTIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2017
AOR Received.
Oct 30, 2016
Med's Request
Nov 18, 2016
Med's Done....
Nov 19, 2016 RPRF PAID: Dec 16, 2016
internetsalesman said:
After go MR,we can save time,we don't need to wait RPRF and we can pay PPRF upfront,cic already received my payment and linked to my account,first make payment cic website,you will receive receipt and then go to https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do choose receipt number and then enter your family name,birthday ,born country,you can go into your account,that means cic linked your payment to your account,if you enter the wrong receipt number you can't login.
Ya I checked it worked for me thanks for your info

internetsalesman

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Request
29-03-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
When God has decided!
VISA ISSUED...
When God has decided!
LANDED..........
When God has decided!
You afe welcome,I hope everyone can get PR as early as possible,It's long journey,long time waiting is really hard for everyone.Good luck.

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
internetsalesman said:
You afe welcome,I hope everyone can get PR as early as possible,It's long journey,long time waiting is really hard for everyone.Good luck.
Are you inland applicant ? any idea how long does it take medical result to be updated on CIC if i am not wrong you did your meds at CIMPQ?

internetsalesman

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Request
29-03-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
When God has decided!
VISA ISSUED...
When God has decided!
LANDED..........
When God has decided!
poisonapple said:
Are you inland applicant ? any idea how long does it take medical result to be updated on CIC if i am not wrong you did your meds at CIMPQ?
I am inland applicant,it takes about 2 weeks to be updated on CIC,I did my meds from clinic which I found from the list of CIC,any of them should be ok.

samy_kurani

Nov 7, 2017
I have made RPRF payment online by using my Visa Debit Card and i got received receipt for the payment, and same receipt number when i am typing on ecas, but still its not updated. can you please assist, how to check and what to do if payment its not updated?