W 7
S 8.5

DETAILS::::::::::
exam date ——————sept 28
EOR filled on —————-11 October
Reached to BC office on —15 October
Eor result came on ———29 October
It took 10 days for results to come ..

Guys if u really think u did well in exam go for EOR.

Though, it was my 3 rd attempt and before that I filled eor for w & s in first attempt and for reading in second attempt...
Conclusion::: never file eor for reading and listening And Always file eor for w and s because if ur score changes even in one part , u get full refund..

good luck guys..
Go crack the IELTS.

Reactions: Danlavi

Gurpreet26

Jun 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19/02/2020
Med's Done....
01/03/2020
Hi guys,
Got my EOR results today.....
Score got changed from 6.5 to 7
Final scores
L 8
R 8
W 7
S 8.5

exam date ——————sept 28

Though, it was my 3 rd attempt and before that I filled eor for w & s in first attempt and for reading in second attempt...
Conclusion::: never file eor for reading and listening And Always file eor for w and s because if ur score changes even in one part , u get full refund..

good luck guys..
Go crack the IELTS.
Congrats

Trinath

Sep 29, 2019
Hi guys,
Got my EOR results today.....
Score got changed from 6.5 to 7
Final scores
L 8
R 8
W 7
S 8.5

exam date ——————sept 28

good luck guys..
Go crack the IELTS.
Hi,
I have submitted EOR through my test center on October 23 and did not receive any email confirmation on submission and I have called them couple of time to follow up on the EOR and saying that it will take 3 weeks time.
I would like to simulate your EOR timeline to mine as we both submitted from US. Could you please help me with below ansers?

how do you know that it reached BC office on 15 October? Is there any source that we can find out other than asking test center?
how did you receive EOR result? is it through mail or email or called test center?
May I know which test center did you take exam on september 28?
Were you able to check EOR result by visiting https://results.ieltsessentials.com/?

Last edited:

Rjk

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Hi,
I have submitted EOR through my test center on October 23 and did not receive any email confirmation on submission and I have called them couple of time to follow up on the EOR and saying that it will take 3 weeks time.
I would like to simulate your EOR timeline to mine as we both submitted from US. Could you please help me with below ansers?

how do you know that it reached BC office on 15 October? Is there any source that we can find out other than asking test center?
how did you receive EOR result? is it through mail or email or called test center?
Were you able to check EOR result by visiting https://results.ieltsessentials.com/?
Hi,
After filing EoR , I got a confirmation email next day saying that we have received ur request and it will reach BC office after three days and from that day you need to wait for 2-21 business days.
After 10 business days I got email from test centre with attachment about changed score and then I called centre and they said they have mailed new TRF by post and it reached to me very next day. And I also checked results online after getting email about score change and on the ielts results website score was updated. That’s all that I can tell.

Rjk

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Hi,

Hi,

With my previous EORs two times, I also never got confirmation email and had called many times but I would suggest u to wait until 21 business days then u can follow up with them.

Trinath

Sep 29, 2019
Hi,
After filing EoR , I got a confirmation email next day saying that we have received ur request and it will reach BC office after three days and from that day you need to wait for 2-21 business days.
After 10 business days I got email from test centre with attachment about changed score and then I called centre and they said they have mailed new TRF by post and it reached to me very next day. And I also checked results online after getting email about score change and on the ielts results website score was updated. That’s all that I can tell.
Thank you for the update and it really helps.

Danlavi

Nov 2, 2019
IELTS AC.. IDP India.
L7.5
R7
S6.5
R6
Overall 7

25th attempt.

Exam date —12 September 2019
Result date--25 September
Online EOR filled on —25 September
Reserved email —25 September
Eor results —waiting.
38 days no response..

Last edited:

Danlavi

Nov 2, 2019
I got some information from idp's call center. My results status is changed but I did not receive any email due to holidays.. i hope tomorrow I will get email.