+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

barcode issue...

mecajel

Oct 30, 2007
Hello guys, I just gonna ask you a question. The embassy asked for my husband passport. My husband sent back the passport, but the problem is he didn't stick the barcode in the back of his passport, instead he stuck it in the envelop. Do you think it would affect his case and make the release of his visa a little bit longer? hope you to hear from you thanks in advance...

fairouzm

Mar 13, 2008
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I know in the office that processes our applicaiton, they asked for the sticker to be on the envelope not the passport.

mecajel

Oct 30, 2007
uh okay, i think I just worry 2 much. You are right, It's probably that sticker that you are talking about, coz my husband told me too that it says to stick in the correspondent letter... thanks for ur response have a good day...

hootch

Jan 23, 2008
I guess it differs from office to office, cause for us they asked for the barcode
to be on the back cover of passport

fairouzm

Mar 13, 2008
In our letter they said that they will not accept the passport if it had the sticker on it. :D weird. They said to put it on the envelope. Oh well, it doesn't matter. I just wish that this request comes soon. :)

I want my hubby with me in Canada!

Fairouz

mecajel

Oct 30, 2007
yeah me too, i want my husband here... wahhhh waiting game is killing me lolz... but I think few more months or week it will come soon.....